Homeschooling Moms

Channell07
Ordering my curriculum!
March 24, 2013 at 9:17 PM
DH gave me the go ahead to order my curriculum! YAY! I still need to make some last minute decisions but I am 90% positive that I have determined my phonics curriculum FINALLY. I am ordering AAR levels 1 & 2 Confessions of a Homeschoolers Countries unit (maybe if I don't make my own) Horizons math 1st grade and an undetermined Science program I am going to make a decision on tonight!

Replies

• AutymsMommy
    March 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM

It's fun isn't it? Lol.

• Channell07
    March 24, 2013 at 9:49 PM

It SO is! I love ordering curriculum!

Quoting AutymsMommy:

It's fun isn't it? Lol.

• TxMommyOfBoys
    March 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    Congrats! Its exciting!
  • RockEducation
    March 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I've got an order arriving tomorrow. LOL

• BramblePatch
    March 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM
    I have had stuff arriving for days.... I love love love curriculum shopping :-)
  • lifesadream83
    March 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM
    We are doing confessions of a home scholol mom's composer study:). I had FedEx print and bind the teachers guide and print the student pages too!
  • Channell07
    March 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    I used the states last year and I believe I have the composer or artist study on my computer from when she did a freebie day on it. I actually didn't use the states in the way that I wanted and I think we will revisit it when the kids are a tad bit older.
    Quoting lifesadream83:

We are doing confessions of a home scholol mom's composer study:). I had FedEx print and bind the teachers guide and print the student pages too!
  • bether89
    March 26, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I get excited when I order my curriculum too.

• Channell07
    March 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM

It is so exciting! I just got a bunch of shipment notifications today!

• almondpigeon
    March 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM

curriculum ordering time is so much fun.  the kids act like it's christmas morning when the boxes get here!

Homeschooling Moms