Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
How do you organize your paper clutter?
by mem82
March 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I have so many worksheets to have the kids do, or keep, or toss. How do you keep from being overran with stuff?

Replies

• Jinx-Troublex3
    March 18, 2013 at 2:43 PM
    I have a 4 drawer file cabinet. I keep everything by child and by year. It's not required because we use a charter school but I want to just in case. Once the cabinet is full, I will throw out the oldest year. So far it is 4 yes and I have filled about 2 drawers.
  • debramommyof4
    March 18, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I am trying to figure out what to start keeping next year.  We will be going on our own next year.  This year we are using k12 and it is not a big deal to throw almost everything away.  Though I do keep most of the really cool art work that they make if I am really impressed.

• kirbymom
    March 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM

What I do is keep the work that needs to be worked in seperate drawers and the ones that are already worked in, I keep a few good ones and a few not so good ones for posterity's sake, in another drawer. Then I keep everything else in a box like we are moving and if I need to I can just throw them away. :) 

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    March 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM

We have a file cabinet and a pocket chart on our wall to store all our papers.

• Pukalani79
    March 18, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I keep very little, honestly.  If I'm not sure, then it goes in a file cabinet. Otherwise it typically goes to recycling right away.

• debramommyof4
    March 18, 2013 at 9:04 PM

What a lot of students.  I bet you have lots of fun.

Quoting jen2150:

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    March 19, 2013 at 5:16 PM

i use the garbage can to organize the clutter of papers

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    March 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM
    I'm getting really good with this filing system! It took me long enough:)

Quoting oredeb:

i use the garbage can to organize the clutter of papers

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 19, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Oh that's a good idea!

Quoting jen2150:

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    March 19, 2013 at 5:28 PM

oh boy if i saved every paper i gave the kids, my whole block that i live on would be full to the top of the houses!!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN