Homeschooling Moms

tiredmomfor2
I'm nervous for Thursday! Someone tell me it will be ok!
March 17, 2013 at 11:14 PM
I am having my Gallbladder removed on Thursday. It has been giving me fits for over 2.5 years.

Now you would think this post would be me being nervous about my surgery. Well, it is not. I am admittedly a little nervous about the surgery. However, the big thing that has me nervous is my MIL. She is coming to stay with the kids that day while hubby is at the hospital with me. She does not come to visit very often and is not at all supportive of homeschooling.
I am nervous to have her alone in my house for that extended period of time with the kids. Just because, we are working on a remodel project. Some things are out of place and the whole house is shifted around. I have made it organized and very comfortable and liveable. It still just makes me nervous. I keep a fairly clean house to begin with. (It is lived in, but clean) I will still be cleaning, organizing and stressing until after she leaves Thursday evening.

I guess my biggest fear is that someone one day is just going to up and call CPS just because they don't like that we homeschool. It may be an unfounded fear, but it is still a fear. She is hubbies step mom and she disagrees with basically any choice Hubby and I have made while raising the kids. I am a nervous mess about this!
Ack! Tell me it will be ok!

Replies

• Angela4boys
    March 19, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Well, and you wouldn't have to worry about any of that stuff!  (and I wouldn't have to worry about how to plant a garden ;)

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

If you were closer, we would be together a lot! Lol Ava and Addison would be chums. ;)

Quoting Angela4boys:

I wish I were closer!

Homeschooling Moms