Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
katinahat
Magic School Bus
March 16, 2013 at 11:51 PM

How many folks here watch/read the Magic School Bus or use its experiments? My mom recently bought us the entire series on DVD (YAY!) and I'm going to work on getting the books and experiments as my daughter gets a bit older. Do your kids enjoy it? Do you?? :) Did you watch/read it as a kid?

Replies

• blueyedbaker
    March 18, 2013 at 11:11 AM
    Are they still on TV? If so what station?
    Quoting kirbymom:

My kids love the magic school bus show!  They learned so much just from watching that show. :)  

• lucsch
    by lucsch
    March 18, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I couldn't find any listings, but you can get the DVD set  from ebay for less than $40 shipped.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Quoting kirbymom:

My kids love the magic school bus show!  They learned so much just from watching that show. :)  

• blueyedbaker
    March 18, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    I searched it on Direct TV and couldn't find it. I'm going to see if our library has it first.
    Quoting lucsch:

I couldn't find any listings, but you can get the DVD set  from ebay for less than $40 shipped.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Quoting kirbymom:

• blueyedbaker
    March 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Our library has a lot of them, even some of the books she has already read! She's going to love it!

Quoting blueyedbaker:

I searched it on Direct TV and couldn't find it. I'm going to see if our library has it first.
    Quoting lucsch:

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Quoting kirbymom:

• Donna.June
    March 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    I would like to know as well =)

Quoting CowgirlMama0508:

I would love to do this as our science for my girls, but don't know how to go about it. Do I just buy the DVD series and find stuff to go with it? Or are there like lesson plans and worksheets and all that fun stuff for the series?
  • jeweldragons
    March 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I love Magic School Bus.  I have four books in the series right now and am collecting it slowly.

• kirbymom
    March 18, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Ahh > I am sorry that I didn't respond sooner. It has been one of those busy days. :) From the reply's, it would seem that you have got this under control. :)  

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Quoting kirbymom:

• blueyedbaker
    March 19, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I've had those days, more of them than I like;) Yes, our library system had quite a few movies and books so we will be stocked, hopefully we'll have enough until she decides to read something else

Quoting kirbymom:

Ahh > I am sorry that I didn't respond sooner. It has been one of those busy days. :) From the reply's, it would seem that you have got this under control. :)  

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Quoting kirbymom:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts