Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Meena20
pj's
by Meena20
March 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM
So i grew up being home schooled and my friends at the time told me that i was lucky to be homeschooled cuz i could stay in my pj's all day or in other words no need for me to change clothes to go to school. Sure i could have but i never did cuz i never liked being in my pj's during the day. Would you let your homeschooled child stay in their pj's during school hours or all day??

Replies

• WantedNameTaken
    March 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Yes, we are a pj family.  I also work in my pj's until I have to leave the house. After church on Sunday, we all change into our pj's.  They're comfy.

• jsbuck
    by jsbuck
    March 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Yep.............if we don't have anywhere to go that day he stays in his pjs all day long and changes into different ones before bed.

My ds likes to declare "today is a pj day" LOL.

• WantedNameTaken
    March 17, 2013 at 12:03 AM

That's similar to my declaration of "Family Pajama Day", which is immediately after church.

Quoting jsbuck:

Yep.............if we don't have anywhere to go that day he stays in his pjs all day long and changes into different ones before bed.

My ds likes to declare "today is a pj day" LOL.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 17, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    They can where what ever they want, I have even been known to let them where PJ's in public. We live in a collage town & they see collage students in PJ's at the store all the time & wanted to do it too, I figured it was a lot more appropriate for my little kids to do it then for grown collage students so why not.
  • QueenCreole313
    March 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Yep. 

• tiredmomfor2
    March 17, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    We used to have pajama days, but haven't been able to for a while. I miss them.
  • kirbymom
    March 17, 2013 at 12:17 PM

hahaha >  I have on occasion but they prefer to get dressed, themselves. Now, if your talking about my 4 year old, she could care less, so long as she has clothes on it doesn't matter if they are bedtime cloths or day clothes. :)  

• TigerofMu
    March 17, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Sometimes, but they usually prefer to be dressed, and I know I am a lot more productive if I get dressed "to lace up shoes" as Flylady would say!

• Knightquester
    March 17, 2013 at 2:33 PM

During days where they want to chill at home I could care less, but typically we have places to go to through the week and weekend and so they get up and get ready.

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    March 17, 2013 at 3:58 PM

We prefer to be dressed.  My kids are usually up and dressed way before I come out of my bedroom.  They usually have a long list of things they did before they ask if they can get on the computer.   

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts