where'd ya go where ya goin?

Replies

• Joann.HS
    March 14, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    Went to library twice this week.

Going to HS skate day tomorrow.
  • tiredmomfor2
    March 14, 2013 at 10:47 AM
    Dr appt. Sam's club. Car dealership to order a bunch of parts.
    Nothing purposely educational this week. Just school of life stuff. :)
  • irvinehiker
    March 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Not really going anywhere this week.  There is still too much snow and ice.  
    We will manage to go grocery shopping tomorrow.   

• leighp1
    by leighp1
    March 14, 2013 at 11:31 AM

We have been outside taking photographs for our photography class.  We are going to the grocery store to see about getting things to celebrate Pi day and to the post office to mail a letter to our penpal.  As someone else said, not really school field trips, just school of life trips.

• coala
    by coala
    March 14, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Nothing truly educational.  We have been to swimming lessons, and to a PS skate night with some friends at the local rink.  We also have swimming lessons today and skating on Saturday.  We will be doing cleaning....does that count.  LOL  We have an actual field trip scheduled for next week.  We are going to see the Dr. Seuss play at the local Rep theatre.  I am really excited about it.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 14, 2013 at 12:33 PM

We are going to shop for weed killer.

• Jortess
    by Jortess
    March 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Just the library to do some research......

and to the store to buy items for apple pie-- this will teach my DD fractions and what not, fun for us.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    March 14, 2013 at 5:50 PM

we are going on a tour of the bonneville dam here in oregon, and a stop at the  fish ladder, hopefully it wont decide to rain on us !

• No_Difference
    March 14, 2013 at 6:04 PM

We're hitting up the library tomorrow. If the weather decides to be friendly with us, we may try to hit up Gettysburg this weekend too....or the other national park I can't remember the name of that I stumbled upon on my way to Gettysburg last time... O. And I just found some historical house nearby today. I was going to see if it's a "tourable" home...we might do that if it is!

• mrs.miller89
    March 14, 2013 at 11:30 PM

We were going to go to Braum's factory tomorrow, it's in the next town over and they give free tours and ice cream, but I didn't realize you have to reserve spots so we are probably going to do it next week. Right now it's just something fun and free ice cream for DD, definitely an educational field trip we'll do again in a few years.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts