Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
No_Difference
St Patrick's Day
March 10, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Thought I'd share this link of fun St Patty's day inspired chemistry experiments: http://chemistry.about.com/od/holidayhowtos/tp/stpatricksdayscience.htm I'm using the glowing flowers for part of our elaborate prank for this year. Last year the Leprachauns threatened my duaghter if she didn't give back all the gold she "stole" from previous years, they were coming after her. So we'll have crepe paper over her door, balloons filled with confetti, green tolet water, green foot prits everywhere, a green dye pack in the shower, green milk, and whatever else I come up with! Do you prank the kids on St Patrick's day?

Replies

• mrs.hartman12
    March 10, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    Me and Dh were just talking about what to do thanks for sharing!
  • mem82
    by mem82
    March 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    Lol sounds like a fun day!
  • mem82
    by mem82
    March 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    I need to plan our day.
  • Joann.HS
    March 10, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    Cute ideas.
  • TroyboysMom
    March 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Nice!

• bether89
    March 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM

We just wear green on St. Patrick's day.

• MamaDearie
    March 11, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Love it! I used to really get into it when my DS was younger. This year I think our younger two are old enough to enjoy it so some of the pranks... including our world famous (but always failing ;-) ) leprechaun trap....

• momsarefrugal
    March 11, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I am going to try some St. Patrick's Day cupcakes.  I have never made them so hopefully they will turn out.  Each day We are doing a St. Patrick's day craft and hanging up one decoration with one fact.  Of course my 4 yr. old asked me what is St. Patrick's Day, so now I have to go to the library to find a book.

Sometimes I wonder who is teaching who?

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 11, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I have never known anyone to pull pranks on St Patrick's Day only on April Fools Day.

• SuperMommy408
    March 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM
    Thanks my daughter and I was just talking about St Patrick's day!!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts