Homeschooling Moms

rsrangel
Best part, worst part
March 9, 2013 at 7:44 PM

What was the best part of your day?  What was the worst part?

Replies

• rsrangel
    March 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

The best part of my day was when my 6 year old saw me cleaning the house before my mom came over, and not only offered to help but convinced the other kids to help.  The worst part of my day was having my oldest grounded....I hate having to lay down the law haha.  I really wanted to take them to our local nature park/zoo, but we couldn't go because of him getting grounded.  :(

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    March 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Spending time with my family and having somewhere to stay with electricity and internet.  The worst part was losing our power.  Tomorrow will be the 4th day we don't have power.  I am looking forward to being home again very soon.

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    March 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    The best was setting up my kids cottage for them. They love it!
    The worst is I woke up with a sore throat and now I'm running a fever and have chills. On top of that a certain "aunt" showed up this morning.
  • debramommyof4
    March 9, 2013 at 10:16 PM

The best part was my dd7's fever staying away.  The worst part was feeling bad myself because I could not sleep last night.  I slept most of the day and still feel like everything is underwater and slow.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM
    The best part was my hubby wrote me a poem & created a beautiful picture on the computer to go with it. The worst was I came home from the grocery store to learn he had hurt his knee while finishing up his workout session & he has been in pain ever sense.
  • mamamedic69
    March 9, 2013 at 10:49 PM
    The best part of my day was my hubby cooking breakfast for us.
    The worst part of the day was my girl spiking a fever.
  • No_Difference
    March 10, 2013 at 9:32 AM

The best and worst part of my day yesterday was my mother going home. (That sounds so bad.... )

• KickButtMama
    March 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM

I love the afternoons, we usually all cuddle on my bed and watch documentaries or educational history/science shows. We don't have a 'bad' part of the day, but I hate Saturdays. It's cleaning day..lol

• TxMommyOfBoys
    March 11, 2013 at 11:03 PM
    Monday:
    Best: zumba!
    Worst: meltdown from the 7 year old.
  • tiredmomfor2
    March 11, 2013 at 11:14 PM
    Best part of Today...laying on my bed reading to the kids from their new books they picked out today.

The worst part of today...the look on my sons face when the Dr told him she is going to have to run blood tests. :(

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts