To do - Tuesday
by Boobah
February 26, 2013 at 9:09 AM
What are you doing today?

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 26, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    For us, school, laundry, play, baths and showers, bed.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    February 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM

babysitting, math, other homeschool stuff, cleaning, etc

• charla_r
    February 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
    Breakfast, chores, school, practicing piano with my daughter, laundry, dinner, baths, bed
  • wunderwifey
    February 26, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    Trying to get rid of a sinus infection and praying LO doesn't make his appearance until after its gone.
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM
    Trying to thaw out from the blizzard.
  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    February 26, 2013 at 12:12 PM

We have co-op, service hours and then home.  Looking forward to relaxing when we get home.  Maybe read a good book together or watch a movie.  I think we may try and do both. 

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    We are so boring. ;)

Quoting mem82:

babysitting, math, other homeschool stuff, cleaning, etc

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    We got my daughter a keyboard for Christmas and she has been loving it. It's not a piano, we have no room, but she is still having a great time and learning so fast!

Quoting charla_r:

Breakfast, chores, school, practicing piano with my daughter, laundry, dinner, baths, bed
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 26, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    That stinks. I was so sick for almost my whole pregnancy - November to June. I got better 2 weeks after I had her. My immune system just sucked during pregnancy. I hope you feel better! The good news is, my lo didn't get it. :)

Quoting wunderwifey:

Trying to get rid of a sinus infection and praying LO doesn't make his appearance until after its gone.
  • BramblePatch
    February 26, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    I got mt hair colored this morning first thing, school is finished, and after lunch I have a quick doctors appointment and need to hit the grocery store. At some point, the kids want to sled and I need to vacuum and dust.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts