Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
usmom3
Crazy Weather (OT)
by usmom3
BJ
February 25, 2013 at 1:48 PM

West Texas weather is having MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS!Yesterday it was 68 degrees & partly cloudy with an active BLIZARED WARNING in affect. Today the high is going to get to 34 Degrees with white out conditions & snowing until 7PM. The airport is closed the Interstate is closed & everyone is being told to stay home!

Just thought I would share the crazy going on here today!

Replies

• No_Difference
    February 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM

We've been having crazy weather for a few weeks now in WV. One day it'll be in the mid 60's and we're outside in spring coats, and the next it's in teh 30's and we're freezing again. One day will be sunny, the next it'll be snowing. The craziest day by far we've had was it was "snowing" in the morning (more like it was raining ice but it wasn't hail or sleet and it was definitely snow for most of the way down...it was weird...) and by afternoon it was a nice day where you could go out in a long sleeve t shirt and be comfortable with little wind, and then that evening it was SO windy (up to 40 mph gusts) and it was freezing.  I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind! lol

• bluerooffarm
    February 25, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Here too.  Crazy!  Today it's sunny and beautiful, but tonight's supposed to be an ice storm!

• wunderwifey
    February 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM

LOL. oh how I miss Texas.

• kirbymom
    February 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Us too! We looked at our extended forecast and it showed that today was sunny and beautiful and tomorrow on it is going to be all anout snow and rain mixed and causing some rather nasty weather.  Gah!  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Here too.  Crazy!  Today it's sunny and beautiful, but tonight's supposed to be an ice storm!

• bluerooffarm
    February 25, 2013 at 2:41 PM

We must live closer than we think!  LOL

Quoting kirbymom:

Us too! We looked at our extended forecast and it showed that today was sunny and beautiful and tomorrow on it is going to be all anout snow and rain mixed and causing some rather nasty weather.  Gah!  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 25, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    Nice to know we aren't the only ones with insane weather.
  • kirbymom
    February 25, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Awesome! But I suspect we won't be for long! :(    In about a month and a half, we are moving to Erie.  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• bluerooffarm
    February 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I love Erie!  It's pretty far away though.  My hubby goes Steelhead fishing there.

Quoting kirbymom:

Awesome! But I suspect we won't be for long! :(    In about a month and a half, we are moving to Erie.  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• kirbymom
    February 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Ha! So when is your next fishing visit gonna happen?!  lol  :)  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I love Erie!  It's pretty far away though.  My hubby goes Steelhead fishing there.

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

• bluerooffarm
    February 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM

He usually goes a lot in May. 

Quoting kirbymom:

Ha! So when is your next fishing visit gonna happen?!  lol  :)  

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN