Homeschooling Moms

Boobah
You might have a curriculum buying problem if...
by Boobah
February 24, 2013 at 9:49 PM
You've only been homeschooling a year and a half and you just had your husband move 5 (large) boxes of homeschool type books to the basement...

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 24, 2013 at 9:50 PM
    And there were already a few boxes down there with books and supplies...
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 24, 2013 at 9:50 PM
    AND you still have a full bookshelf upstairs...
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    AND a buffet hutch...
  • OneDay.
    by OneDay.
    February 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    Lol
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 24, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    In my defense, my major in college was early childhood education. I've also been collecting books since I was in elementary school (seriously, I bought the schools old text books when I was 7).
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    I feel for your Hubby, my Mom was a book hoarder when I was a kid & when we had to move it was like moving a book store.
  • irvinehiker
    February 24, 2013 at 10:10 PM

LOL!!!   When I first started homeschooling I grabbed everything I could get my hands on.  After a couple of years I didn't realize how much I had accumulated.  I did some major cleaning last spring.    YIKES!!  I donated several boxes to a friend who does private tutoring.  She was so happy to get some great stuff and I was happy to have some extra room.  We have a school room full of stuff and the back entry way has more school shelves.  It's time to go through it all again.    

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM
    I am more than willing to let them go! Lol! I just need to get into a used homeschool sale locally.

Quoting usmom3:

I feel for your Hubby, my Mom was a book hoarder when I was a kid & when we had to move it was like moving a book store.
  • RockEducation
    February 25, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Sounds like my house! LOL

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 25, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    Lol

Homeschooling Moms