Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
rsrangel
printer
February 24, 2013 at 9:40 PM
What type of printer do you have and love? I had a great all-in-one for years but it broke. I went and got a cheap hp, but it goes through ink so fast!!! I spend way to much time and money buying ink.

Replies

• gacgbaker
    February 25, 2013 at 4:38 AM

We have some type of brother laser jet- laser jet.  I'm pretty happy with it.  

• Silverkitty
    February 25, 2013 at 7:02 AM

We have a brother inkjet multifunction that has been really good this year.  Ink isn't that bad either.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 25, 2013 at 8:52 AM
    I have an hp all in one. I hate it. It goes through ink like crazy, the wireless function never worked, and I have yet to make it scan, though it will copy and fax. Hate.

I also have a brother laser printer. Wireless works perfect, prints fast, and the toner lasts a long time!

Sorry I don't have models for you at the moment.
  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    February 25, 2013 at 8:58 AM

brother with a refillable ink system.  Best way to use ink.  I buy $40 worth of ink and it last for years.  Find the ink system you want to use first and then find a printer that goes along with it.  

• kirbymom
    February 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I have a cheap one and am waiting to get a good one.  :) 

• coala
    by coala
    February 25, 2013 at 1:30 PM

We have an HP Officejet 6500A.  It is an all in one and networkable (is that even a word..lol).  Still fairly new, but I like it.  I don't know how fast it goes through ink.  We will find out soon as I will have to print a bunch of papers for the kids handwritting.

• hipmomto3
    February 25, 2013 at 4:53 PM
    Hp2050 I think (all in one). Scans/copies which I like but goes through ink VERY fast! Oh and I watched if I got any more pages when using the XL cartridge... Nope! Just costs more!

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 25, 2013 at 5:38 PM

HP Laser Jet P1102w

• amandae21
    February 25, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Refill yourself!! What kind of cartridge does it take? Mine takes HP60 and I use a $12 InkTek refill kit (Amazon). One kit lasts me at leasr 6-8 months. They make color kits too.

• charla_r
    February 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
    We are getting ready to buy a new one. The hubby researched a lot over the weekend and we chose a canon printer. The ink has a much higher page yield than the others we found. We also have a HP all in one.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN