Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
jak3739
Wondering what you think of the name....
by jak3739
February 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Wondering what everyone thinks of the name Nathaniel.  It is so hard to find a good boy's name--so many have become girls' names.  I am looking for something traditional--Biblical if I can--that doesn't have a "kiddie" sounding nickname, because while my husband and I don't use nicknames, our families and friends do.  I was thinking Nathan could be a suitable nickname.

I like the middle name Sebastian.  Does that seem to go with Nathaniel?  Thank you.

By the way, I am very into history and name meanings so if you have a special name with a special meaning, I would love to hear.  My other children (here on Earth--I have three loves in Heaven) are Mary Catherine and Samuel.

Replies

• 5AkerWood
    March 3, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Nathaniel is my son's middle name. Wyatt Nathaniel. I chose his middle name the day the doctor confirmed that I was pregnant. DH & I had been married over 17 years and had been trying for over 12. So when I finally got pregnant, I KNEW it was a gift from God. I told DH the baby was going to be a Natalie if a girl or a Nathaniel if a boy. I didn't care if it was 1st or middle name and he could pick the other. But I was NOT going to budge on that name. LOL. Wyatt means strong warrier, btw.And while I still consider him my little gift from God, he is certainly a strong warrier. He is extremely opinionated and stands his ground. LOL

• Jinx-Troublex3
    March 4, 2013 at 12:31 AM
    I love both Nathaniel and Sebastian but together they are quite a mouthful. I would use one or the other, not both.
  • QueenCreole313
    March 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM

LOVE IT!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN