Homeschooling Moms

Boobah
Oh ladies, I may have found the perfect planner...
by Boobah
February 19, 2013 at 4:42 PM
I am waiting to see if they will let me do a review for it, but hopefully in the next few days I will be sharing it with you. It looks awesome. AWESOME. And inexpensive.

Remember my excitement over the my well planned day online planner last year? The very, very disappointing, expensive planner? Well, it is STILL not up to par, and doesn't function properly after promising it would be by August (of 2012!)

Well, this time I am going to hold my enthusiasm until I get a chance to use it, but this planner looks like it might be a winner. A bonus - it is already a working planner that has excellent feedback.

So, what are you using to plan with? I know a lot of you are paper and pencil planners like me :)

Replies

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 19, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I don't have a planner, I hate using any kind of planner because it never fails to not get used or need to be tweaked more then I have time to tweak it so I just fly by the seat of my pants & if I need to schedule things I have a scheduling wall calender that I use for that.

• kirbymom
    February 19, 2013 at 4:49 PM

lol > Most of what usmom said!  I like to fly by the seat of my pants anyways so this just works for me. lol  

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 19, 2013 at 4:52 PM
    I love my paper planner because I need to have a general idea of what we need to get done lesson wise, but I know you guys unschool so you wouldn't really need that, huh? Lol I am a planner in every way, always have been. My daughter is the same way, poor kid ;) I got her a paper planner for valentines day and her reaction was priceless. You would have though I bought her a trip to Disney, or a kitten. Lol

Quoting usmom3:

I don't have a planner, I hate using any kind of planner because it never fails to not get used or need to be tweaked more then I have time to tweak it so I just fly by the seat of my pants & if I need to schedule things I have a scheduling wall calender that I use for that.

• bmw29
    by bmw29
    February 19, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I'm sort of a fly by the seat of my pants type of planner. LOL

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 19, 2013 at 5:09 PM
    I'm the only planning fiend? In a group of homeschooling moms? Lol!
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Yeah unschooling dose save you from lesson planing but on the flip side I have to be ready for anything my kids want to do at a moments notice, because you never know how long an interest in something will hold & you could loss them in the preparation stage to something else.

Quoting Boobah:

I love my paper planner because I need to have a general idea of what we need to get done lesson wise, but I know you guys unschool so you wouldn't really need that, huh? Lol I am a planner in every way, always have been. My daughter is the same way, poor kid ;) I got her a paper planner for valentines day and her reaction was priceless. You would have though I bought her a trip to Disney, or a kitten. Lol

Quoting usmom3:

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    February 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM

yea nikki!! i hope this is the one!!

im also a planner, but i just use notebook paper! and a pencil!

• SuperMommy408
    February 19, 2013 at 6:45 PM
    I'm a planner,but I'm not a dedicated planner,I should be because when I don't plan my life is chaotic,but I'm getting better at planning and my life runs so much better when I plan!!
  • BramblePatch
    February 19, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    I just started using the Homeschool Helper App and I love it.
  • twyliatepeka
    February 19, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    I am the same way. Or I just lose it. Maybe if I had more kids. Lol :)

Quoting usmom3:

Homeschooling Moms