Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
ballerina.2006
Handwritting without tears (pictures)
February 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM

My 4yo wanted to do school. He made a few letters and got bored because I was splitting my time (dd was testing and he wanted my undivided attention).

This is outcome number one. Picture two will be in replies.

Replies

• ballerina.2006
    February 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM

The long sticks are legs.

So we may not have accomplished much with our letters, he's still learning :)
  • twyliatepeka
    February 19, 2013 at 1:22 AM
    Aww! Cute!
  • Jody59
    by Jody59
    February 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Happy is good!!! Love the no shirt -  something about boys  !                                                                                                                                   Jody      Check Out The Writing Course

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I love that idea. How have I never known about it? lol

• kirbymom
    February 19, 2013 at 5:06 PM

He's enjoying the idea of school!  How is that not awesome!!??  :)  

• MamaDearie
    February 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM

That is awesome!

• gacgbaker
    February 20, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I was just looking into this!  Would you say it's worth it?  Thanks for posting!

• ballerina.2006
    February 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    I haven't really used the program to it's fullest degree. I like what it offers though. My dd did great using it with letters she had isses writing and ds is quickly learning and understanding lower case vs capitals just from playing with it.

So if you want a program that will help a child learn ABCs and teach them little tricks to properly write their letters, get this! It's very easy to expand on too.

Quoting gacgbaker:

I was just looking into this!  Would you say it's worth it?  Thanks for posting!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts