Homeschooling Moms

Cafe MichelleP
Learning Opportunities! Today in History: February 17
February 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Below are a list of events that took place today in history.
Have you studied or will you be studying any of these events?
Share with us!

Replies

• irvinehiker
    February 17, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I'm feeling undereducated......I don't think I've heard of any of these events.  The Armory show would be interesting to study about.  

• kirbymom
    February 17, 2013 at 2:10 PM

1838 – Weenen massacre: Hundreds of Voortrekkers along the Blaukraans River, Natal are killed by Zulus

The Zulu's are a very fierce, tribal nation.  I believe that the British had somewhat of a difficult time in fighting them.   

• kirbymom
    February 17, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I absolutely love this post, even though there aren't a lot of reply's to it. There just  is so much information here that you could actually have almost a whole years worth of lessons from this one post alone.  :) 

Quoting irvinehiker:

I'm feeling undereducated......I don't think I've heard of any of these events.  The Armory show would be interesting to study about.  

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 17, 2013 at 9:02 PM
    I was actually going to say the same! Lol

Quoting irvinehiker:

• irvinehiker
    February 17, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Oh good ....I 'm not the only one.  :)  

Quoting Boobah:

I was actually going to say the same! Lol

Quoting irvinehiker:

• Cafe MichelleP
    February 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM

And THIS is exactly why I post it everyday!  :)

Quoting kirbymom:

I absolutely love this post, even though there aren't a lot of reply's to it. There just  is so much information here that you could actually have almost a whole years worth of lessons from this one post alone.  :) 

Quoting irvinehiker:

• irvinehiker
    February 18, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I love this post too!  :)  I miss it when it doesn't go up.

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting irvinehiker:

Homeschooling Moms