Homeschooling Moms

No_Difference
Did anyone else know
February 15, 2013 at 12:47 PM

about the Asteriod 2012 DA14 near miss that's going on today? I feel like the last person to find these things out lol.
Here's an article about it along with external links to NASA and other places streaming footage of whats going on and a vague outline of what's going to be showing and when: http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/15/16966984-watch-asteroid-2012-da14-buzz-past-harmlessly-via-streaming-video?lite

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 15, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    I heard not too long ago. I keep meaning to look it up online.
  • Kenre
    by Kenre
    February 15, 2013 at 6:51 PM
    Of course I did.
  • liliem
    by liliem
    February 16, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Yes, heard about it weeks ago. I have all these pages facebooked, so when I do get on I get updated. I also go in to see what others are saying about them and their interpretations on how it may effect mankind and our psyches and consciousness. As they say, as without, so within.

• blueyedbaker
    February 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I can't copy and past! How do you do that on here?!!

Below the 4th picture on that link it states that a news agency reported it, I just re read it so I guess no one knows for sure if it actually was shot down or not. It states that they quoted a military source so who knows. I didn't read that part the first time (about the news agency).

Oh I hadn't read about the military shooting at it I read that it burned up & shattered at low altitude.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

What I thought was neat was reading that the military shot missiles at it. I wonder if the public was notified that meteorites were headed that way and that the military was going to shoot them to bits?

Quoting usmom3:

I did know about it! Did you know that a meteorite hit Russia this morning? Here is a link to an article.

http://rt.com/news/meteorite-crash-urals-chelyabinsk-283/

Homeschooling Moms