Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
twyliatepeka
do you?
February 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Anybody use allinonehomeschool.wordpress.com?
if so what do you think about it?
Ever heard of it?
my hubby's cousin uses it but I want some other opinions.

Replies

• gacgbaker
    February 15, 2013 at 4:40 AM

Never heard of it, but good luck in deciding! 

• Leissaintexas
    February 15, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    I love the idea, but my kids just aren't cut out for that kind of learning. I also found it a little hard to navigate the site.
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    February 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM

ohh yea ive seen this, looks like there'd be some neat ideas and helps here!

http://allinonehomeschool.wordpress.com/ 

• blueyedbaker
    February 15, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came acrossed it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 15, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    This

Quoting gacgbaker:

Never heard of it, but good luck in deciding! 

• twyliatepeka
    February 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM
    Thanks for the link :)

We have used some of the math games from the first grade section but that is it so far.

Quoting oredeb:

ohh yea ive seen this, looks like there'd be some neat ideas and helps here!

http://allinonehomeschool.wordpress.com/ 

• twyliatepeka
    February 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    Let me know what you think if you start using it soon. I don't THINK I will really be getting into it until after grace's birthday in may. I love that it is free for me that was the attraction.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came acrossed it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

• blueyedbaker
    February 15, 2013 at 12:29 PM

It would be nice if she offered a hard copy to buy.

I'll let you know what I think. What I've look through so far it's not bad. She has Harcourt science in there which was nice, and I like all the science experiments too. 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Let me know what you think if you start using it soon. I don't THINK I will really be getting into it until after grace's birthday in may. I love that it is free for me that was the attraction.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came across it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

• twyliatepeka
    February 15, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    Oh well that does sound good. I haven't made it all the way through looking yet. Grace stops me wanting to do stuff from it :)

Quoting blueyedbaker:

It would be nice if she offered a hard copy to buy.

I'll let you know what I think. What I've look through so far it's not bad. She has Harcourt science in there which was nice, and I like all the science experiments too. 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came across it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

• Rust.n.Gears
    February 15, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    I just looked and like it. I want to investigate it more. It looks like awesome stuff.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN