Homeschooling Moms

twyliatepeka
do you?
February 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Anybody use allinonehomeschool.wordpress.com?
if so what do you think about it?
Ever heard of it?
my hubby's cousin uses it but I want some other opinions.

Replies

• oahoah
    by oahoah
    February 15, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Yes, I found it a while back and we just started using it more often here this past month. So far it is going good but I am nearby to help my boys navigate the windows, which they are still learning (3,5,8 years old). I really like it, and sometimes I will just use the links for that day. We are using the first 3 levels, mixed up. My oldest is using the 2nd grade, middle son is using K & 1st combined and youngest is using the first/preschool.

• MamaDearie
    February 15, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I had looked into it but while I think it was very nice of her to do, it seems very disjointed. We won't be using it.

• KickButtMama
    February 15, 2013 at 3:07 PM

It looks like a great resource!

• blueyedbaker
    February 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Oh that's good that she's interested in it then that's always a plus. I need to have kid free time to look at it all. If I like it I'll probably end up printing what I can off so I have a hard copy and then just writing in the links she has and we'll use them if we want. When I come across stuff like that I'm always afraid it'll get taken off when we're half way through the curriculum. That's why I'd like a hard copy just in case.

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Oh well that does sound good. I haven't made it all the way through looking yet. Grace stops me wanting to do stuff from it :)

Quoting blueyedbaker:

It would be nice if she offered a hard copy to buy.

I'll let you know what I think. What I've look through so far it's not bad. She has Harcourt science in there which was nice, and I like all the science experiments too. 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Let me know what you think if you start using it soon. I don't THINK I will really be getting into it until after grace's birthday in may. I love that it is free for me that was the attraction.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came across it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

• twyliatepeka
    February 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM
    I totally get wanting a hard copy of it. I have that kind of luck :)
    We are going to be using some of the stuff from it this week so I guess we will see how it goes.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Oh that's good that she's interested in it then that's always a plus. I need to have kid free time to look at it all. If I like it I'll probably end up printing what I can off so I have a hard copy and then just writing in the links she has and we'll use them if we want. When I come across stuff like that I'm always afraid it'll get taken off when we're half way through the curriculum. That's why I'd like a hard copy just in case.

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Oh well that does sound good. I haven't made it all the way through looking yet. Grace stops me wanting to do stuff from it :)

Quoting blueyedbaker:

It would be nice if she offered a hard copy to buy.

I'll let you know what I think. What I've look through so far it's not bad. She has Harcourt science in there which was nice, and I like all the science experiments too. 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Let me know what you think if you start using it soon. I don't THINK I will really be getting into it until after grace's birthday in may. I love that it is free for me that was the attraction.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Yes I've been looking through it for some time now. I came across it a year or so ago and am now just looking into it. It seems neat that she has the days all planned out with links and stuff. When I have more time I will be seeing if I can use the curriculum. I'd want to print it off I hate having to go to the computer everyday. And it's nice that it's free.

Homeschooling Moms