Homeschooling Moms

mem82
If you were going to subscribe to a website for worksheets...
by mem82
February 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Which would it be?
Any other suggestions? Besides ABCmouse.

Replies

• SuprMom12042702
    February 14, 2013 at 12:48 PM
    i liked enchantedlearning.com it was only 20 for a year but i had a hard time finding stuff that wasnt childish. They have a great selection of stuff and everything is put together wonderfully but it seemed like everything was pre-k to 2nd grade oriented. I havent tried anyone else yet. :) hope this helps!
  • kttycat84
    February 14, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I love teacherspayteachers.com because there is no subscription fee. You can download all kind of free resources, or you can pay for others. You can also sell your own items if you'd like. There's so much variety that you can easily find pretty much anything you're looking for.

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 14, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I had enchanted learning.com also. I agree. It was great but geared for the younger crowd.

Quoting SuprMom12042702:

i liked enchantedlearning.com it was only 20 for a year but i had a hard time finding stuff that wasnt childish. They have a great selection of stuff and everything is put together wonderfully but it seemed like everything was pre-k to 2nd grade oriented. I havent tried anyone else yet. :) hope this helps!

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 14, 2013 at 1:32 PM

That's true. It can just get rather spendy compared to a twenty dollar subscription fee, you know?

Quoting kttycat84:

I love teacherspayteachers.com because there is no subscription fee. You can download all kind of free resources, or you can pay for others. You can also sell your own items if you'd like. There's so much variety that you can easily find pretty much anything you're looking for.

• Jinx-Troublex3
    February 14, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I LOVED Enchanted Learning! As others said - it was geared mainly toward PreK-3rd grade.

I used it A LOT for doing activities and printouts when my boys were in Cub Scouts!

My subscrition is up this month and I'm really debating one last renewal. My youngest is now in 4th grade but my 7th grader has some learning disabilities and sometimes a one page, simplified version of things, (especially science) is helpful reinforcement for him.

• kttycat84
    February 14, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Yeah, that's a good point. I mostly use the free resources though, so I stay under $10 or so a month...if I spend anything at all.

Quoting mem82:

That's true. It can just get rather spendy compared to a twenty dollar subscription fee, you know?

Quoting kttycat84:

• blueyedbaker
    February 14, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I have enchantedlearning.com, ABCteach.com those are the only ones I've found, that I've paid for and actually used. I'll keep my subscription for those for a couple more years, until my youngest is in 3rd so 2 more years.

I like superkids.com for free math worksheets that you can make.

I wish there were sites for older kids...6th and up.

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I would suggest edhelper.com for the older kids. It runs a subscription for K-8th and then one for High School or one for both. I actually just re-upped for that one because it's very good and has a large variety of things.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

I have enchantedlearning.com, ABCteach.com those are the only ones I've found, that I've paid for and actually used. I'll keep my subscription for those for a couple more years, until my youngest is in 3rd so 2 more years.

I like superkids.com for free math worksheets that you can make.

I wish there were sites for older kids...6th and up.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    February 14, 2013 at 4:15 PM

i like this one, had a sub for the last 5 years

Quoting SuprMom12042702:

• kirbymom
    February 14, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Aw Man! Do I have to narrow that down?  LOL  :)

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts