Jayco424
what is your best bedtime story ever?
February 12, 2013 at 1:00 PM

for you, or for your children.

for me, it's The Giving Tree. :)

Replies

• SusanTheWriter
    February 12, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I used to tell awesome versions of the Three Little Pigs and the Three Billy Goats Gruff. :)

• Silverkitty
    February 12, 2013 at 1:14 PM

For my son it's anything that has Cars in it.  For my daughter it's Tokyo Mew Mew FanFic.  For me I enjoy reading Dr. Seuss, I love retelling the Grinch stories by just the pictures.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 12, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I like to read long books like Narnia or Alice in Wonderland as bedtime stories, that way the kids wanto  me to read every night so they can here what is going to happen next.

• bluerooffarm
    February 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I like my Fairy tale books, they have no pictures, so the kids can close their eyes and picture what is happening and don't even realize when they fall asleep.

• kttycat84
    February 12, 2013 at 4:17 PM

My youngest loves Llama Llama Red Pajama, my middle one likes just about anything and my oldest likes me to read chapter books so the story keeps going. It doesn't matter to me what we read: I like it all. The only thing that matters to me is that I get to read to them, I'm going to miss it when they grow out of it.

• Rust.n.Gears
    February 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM

We love Midnight Unicorn !

• aneela
    by aneela
    February 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM

we make up stories for bedtime now...i invented some characters and we use them all the time now :)

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    Good night moon,the great Gracie chase, and I have a book of virtues we love to read from

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts