Homeschooling Moms

romacox
Wish Me Luck
by romacox
February 11, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I am leaving shortly to give another workshop at the University of North Florida on how to teach children to read.  I am giving another one tomorrow.  I love doing this and feel so blessed to be asked to do this..  Please wish me luck. 

Replies

• romacox
    by romacox
    February 12, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Thank you everyone.  You are an awesome bunch of ladies, and I am honored to be part of this group. 

It went well, I think.  Everyone seemed interested, and eagerly participated in the activities.  I will know more when the teacher does a review.  I now have three professors asking me to come to their classes. 

Quoting oredeb:

oh neat roma!! wish i was there to hear you! i know you'll do a great job! and you dont need luck!  you  know what your doing!!!

let us know how it goes!

• lil_mama06
    February 12, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Good Luck..

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    February 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM

wow roma!!! thats great!!! i sure hope you get paid for this!! I know none of my business!hahahahahahaha

Quoting romacox:

Thank you everyone.  You are an awesome bunch of ladies, and I am honored to be part of this group. 

It went well, I think.  Everyone seemed interested, and eagerly participated in the activities.  I will know more when the teacher does a review.  I now have three professors asking me to come to their classes. 

Quoting oredeb:

oh neat roma!! wish i was there to hear you! i know you'll do a great job! and you dont need luck!  you  know what your doing!!!

let us know how it goes!

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM
    Good luck!
  • NoShame116
    February 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM
    Good luck!
  • romacox
    by romacox
    February 13, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Yesterday's workshop also went well...lots of excitement and participation.  Even the Professor got involved.    After finishing, I had to rush home, change cloths, and help my husband finish up one of his fobs.    We had a very busy day, but it was fun, and we had a small profit on both events. My work is much more fun than Tom's though.   

thank you

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 13, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    Hope it all went well! I'm sure it did :)
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 13, 2013 at 9:15 AM
    Good!

Quoting romacox:

Quoting oredeb:

let us know how it goes!

• aneela
    by aneela
    February 13, 2013 at 2:32 PM

how cool...best wishes

Homeschooling Moms