Homeschooling Moms

shamrock_momma
Where did I put my earplugs?
February 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd see if any of you are having a loud and noisy day. Apparently my boys forgot what an inside voice sounds like so they are finding it necessary to yell everything. And they spent the weekend with grandparents, so there is even more to tell/yell at me. 

Happy Monday!

Replies

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Ugh! We had that day last Friday. I would have given my right arm for an hour of silence! lolol

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 11, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I hate yelling!

• shamrock_momma
    February 11, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Ahhh.... silence. I'm trying to remember what that sounds like. I'm counting down til bedtime, then I have a hot date with a good book in a quiet place. :)

• No_Difference
    February 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM

It got super loud once the kids found out we're having a relatively nice day...then for some reason (maybe because the windows are open??) they decided that there is no such thing as a quite voice and the whole darn neighborhood can hear them lol.

• kirbymom
    February 11, 2013 at 5:28 PM

LOL ~  Sounds like my home.  :)   

• shamrock_momma
    February 11, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Good to know other moms get to deal with this too. All the kids in my neighborhood attend ps so it's so quiet.... until you're in front of my house. I swear, I think my neighbors on the next block could hear us sometimes!

• lil_mama06
    February 12, 2013 at 7:17 AM

HUGS HUGS HUGS...My girls get noisy at times...Sometimes I bribe them with money for inside voices...

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 12, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    I have had those days... Often. :)

Homeschooling Moms