Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
QueenCreole313
BIG THANK YOU!
February 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Hey ladies! I just wanted to thank all of you who gave me such great advice over the last few weeks. I have adopted a more relaxed approach to homeschooling and have also given the reigns to my son in certain subjects (aka unschooling). I have seen the benefits of this tremendously! My son has decided he is "obsessed with the science of matter". He wants to learn physics! I found great tools online and he has been watching YouTube videos on the subject. I am must happier and so is my little man. Thank you all for your wonderful advice!

blowing kisses

Replies

• KickButtMama
    February 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM

That's so awesome!

• coala
    by coala
    February 10, 2013 at 5:40 PM

That is amazing!!!  Glad that you found an approach that works!

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 10, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Too cool!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 10, 2013 at 7:04 PM

So happy for the both of you!

• kirbymom
    February 10, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Oh how Wonderful!  

• tuffymama
    February 11, 2013 at 8:13 AM
    That's so great! I get the best ideas here and from the other homeschool group. Most important to me, I get reassurance and encouragement, and I'm so grateful. So excited for your budding scientist!
  • motheroffour186
    February 11, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Quoting tuffymama:

That's so great! I get the best ideas here and from the other homeschool group. Most important to me, I get reassurance and encouragement, and I'm so grateful. So excited for your budding scientist!

That is so correct I wish I would have found this site when I started home school my children preschool and second grade. However, they are helping now.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    February 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM

yea queen!!!!!

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    February 11, 2013 at 10:46 AM
    Awesome! I love this group, they have helped me SO MUCH over the last couple years.
  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    February 11, 2013 at 1:37 PM

That is awesome.  I did physics with my boys last year and it was so much fun.  I highly recommend doing marshmallow catapult using mouse traps.  It was so easy and a lot of fun.  I did have to submit a few rules.  They started targeting our cats.  LOL  Our cats were not crazy about it either.  

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN