Homeschooling Moms

tiredmomfor2
what are your kids reading?
February 3, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I know this was asked a while back, but figured it would be fun to ask again. :)

What are your kids reading right now. Or..what are you reading to your kids?

Replies

• Mommy2Phenley
    February 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    DD-4 is very excited to be reading level 1 readers from the library! Her favorite right now is a "we both read" of the three little pigs.

Our current read aloud is Prince Caspian.
  • armygirl16
    February 3, 2013 at 5:29 PM

We are reading Ellen Tebbits by Beverly Cleary (I am reading to her).  We are almost done.  She got a boxed set of Beverly Cleary books for Christmas (13 books) and we are going through them all.  She is 4 1/2.

• coala
    by coala
    February 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM

ODD (almost 7) is reading book one of The Saddle club....I have finally found something she is interested in reading about....I think they are a little "old" for her, but she is enjoying it.

YDD is reading Little Ned stories...this is a very young chapter book.  She likes reading and wanted something more than Dr. Seuss, but if there are a lot of words on a page it makes her nervous...she is 4 1/2 and I can understand her frustration.

• gravercem
    February 3, 2013 at 6:23 PM

My 14 yr old DS is reading the book thief by Markus Zusak right now, he just finished reading The Boy in the stripped PJ's.  Our 9yr old DD is reading Black Beauty. Our 11yr old DS is reading Bone by Jeff Smith and our 16yr old DS just started reading Frankenstein.  

• WantedNameTaken
    February 4, 2013 at 12:28 AM

DS is reading 20,000 Leagues under the Sea and DD is reading Little Women.

• somuchlove4U
    February 4, 2013 at 12:46 AM
    My daughter is reading Little House in the Big Woods.

Homeschooling Moms