Homeschooling Moms

rsrangel
spring cleaning
February 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I caught the spring cleaning bug. I started with the homeschool shelves and cabinets. I put all the old homeschool workbooks we don't use in there coloring book spot, and now I can't get them away from them! Mind blown..... LOL! "Mom, can you show me how to do this?" "Mom, can you help me read this?" Happy Saturday school day! Hahahaa

Replies

• mamamedic69
    February 2, 2013 at 10:06 AM
    My dd did that this morning. Saw the new books I bought at a tag sale and now dd wants to "read" them all. She's running around and jumping up and down yelling "we got books!"
  • blueyedbaker
    February 2, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I wish we didn't have a few feet of snow then maybe I'd feel like spring cleaning! Fingers crossed that we have an early spring!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 2, 2013 at 3:46 PM
    No spring cleaning yet I am still hibernating because of my illness.
  • kirbymom
    February 2, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Oh No!   I didn't know you were sick.  You had better take reall good care of yuourself, you hear?!  :)  

I hope you get to feeling better real soon!  

Quoting usmom3:

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 2, 2013 at 5:10 PM
    Yeah, me & all 3 kids have been sick for over a week & 1/2 . We are getting better just very slowly.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh No!   I didn't know you were sick.  You had better take reall good care of yuourself, you hear?!  :)  

Quoting usmom3:

• kirbymom
    February 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Oh man!  I feel ya'! last year we were sick for 3 months!  One of the rare times we ever get sick.  I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.  

Quoting usmom3:

Yeah, me & all 3 kids have been sick for over a week & 1/2 . We are getting better just very slowly.

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting usmom3:

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    February 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    Thanks. I would hate to be sick much longer we have missed so many of our activities because I refuse to take anyone any where when we are sick. I believe in not sharing your germs when you are sick.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh man!  I feel ya'! last year we were sick for 3 months!  One of the rare times we ever get sick.  I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.  

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting usmom3:

• kirbymom
    February 2, 2013 at 5:29 PM

You are Welcome  :)  

We feel the same way.   Even when it is only one of us that is sick.  Everyone else has been exposed and so I am not going to run the risks of exposing anyoe else outside the family.  

Quoting usmom3:

Thanks. I would hate to be sick much longer we have missed so many of our activities because I refuse to take anyone any where when we are sick. I believe in not sharing your germs when you are sick.

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting usmom3:

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    February 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I know what you mean.  My 10 year keeps reading all my books on Egypt that I got for my geography class I am teaching at co-op in March.  He going to have it memorized before I start class.  LOL

• coala
    by coala
    February 2, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I want to get some done, but alas we are sick as well.  My girls have been running a fever for 6 days.  I think they finally broke.  If I am feeling up to it, I may get some laundry and a few more dishes done.  My office needs the greatest amount of work.

Quoting usmom3:

Homeschooling Moms