Homeschooling Moms

rsrangel
spring cleaning
February 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I caught the spring cleaning bug. I started with the homeschool shelves and cabinets. I put all the old homeschool workbooks we don't use in there coloring book spot, and now I can't get them away from them! Mind blown..... LOL! "Mom, can you show me how to do this?" "Mom, can you help me read this?" Happy Saturday school day! Hahahaa

Replies

• coala
    by coala
    February 2, 2013 at 7:25 PM

I am the same way.  We cancelled our computer class for yesterday, our skating for today, and possibly our skating for Wednesday, a field trip for next Thursday, and we have our computer class on Friday again.  I hope they feel better soon.  My girls just want out of the house and to see their friends.

Quoting kirbymom:

You are Welcome  :)  

We feel the same way.   Even when it is only one of us that is sick.  Everyone else has been exposed and so I am not going to run the risks of exposing anyoe else outside the family.  

Quoting usmom3:

Thanks. I would hate to be sick much longer we have missed so many of our activities because I refuse to take anyone any where when we are sick. I believe in not sharing your germs when you are sick.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh man!  I feel ya'! last year we were sick for 3 months!  One of the rare times we ever get sick.  I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.  

Quoting usmom3:

Yeah, me & all 3 kids have been sick for over a week & 1/2 . We are getting better just very slowly.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh No!   I didn't know you were sick.  You had better take reall good care of yuourself, you hear?!  :)  

I hope you get to feeling better real soon!  

Quoting usmom3:

No spring cleaning yet I am still hibernating because of my illness.

• irvinehiker
    February 2, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I have not caught the cleaning bug yet.  It's still freezing cold here.  Spring seems like it will never come. :(

• kirbymom
    February 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM

So glad to know that you haven't gotten the sick bug. :)  And Spring will show up when we least expect it to, watch and see.  :)  

Quoting irvinehiker:

I have not caught the cleaning bug yet.  It's still freezing cold here.  Spring seems like it will never come. :(

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I've been doing this, too!

Homeschooling Moms