Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
rsrangel
spring cleaning
February 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I caught the spring cleaning bug. I started with the homeschool shelves and cabinets. I put all the old homeschool workbooks we don't use in there coloring book spot, and now I can't get them away from them! Mind blown..... LOL! "Mom, can you show me how to do this?" "Mom, can you help me read this?" Happy Saturday school day! Hahahaa

Replies

• coala
    by coala
    February 2, 2013 at 7:25 PM

I am the same way.  We cancelled our computer class for yesterday, our skating for today, and possibly our skating for Wednesday, a field trip for next Thursday, and we have our computer class on Friday again.  I hope they feel better soon.  My girls just want out of the house and to see their friends.

Quoting kirbymom:

You are Welcome  :)  

We feel the same way.   Even when it is only one of us that is sick.  Everyone else has been exposed and so I am not going to run the risks of exposing anyoe else outside the family.  

Quoting usmom3:

Thanks. I would hate to be sick much longer we have missed so many of our activities because I refuse to take anyone any where when we are sick. I believe in not sharing your germs when you are sick.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh man!  I feel ya'! last year we were sick for 3 months!  One of the rare times we ever get sick.  I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.  

Quoting usmom3:

Yeah, me & all 3 kids have been sick for over a week & 1/2 . We are getting better just very slowly.

Quoting kirbymom:

Oh No!   I didn't know you were sick.  You had better take reall good care of yuourself, you hear?!  :)  

I hope you get to feeling better real soon!  

Quoting usmom3:

No spring cleaning yet I am still hibernating because of my illness.

• irvinehiker
    February 2, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I have not caught the cleaning bug yet.  It's still freezing cold here.  Spring seems like it will never come. :(

• kirbymom
    February 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM

So glad to know that you haven't gotten the sick bug. :)  And Spring will show up when we least expect it to, watch and see.  :)  

Quoting irvinehiker:

I have not caught the cleaning bug yet.  It's still freezing cold here.  Spring seems like it will never come. :(

• mem82
    by mem82
    February 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I've been doing this, too!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email