Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
rsrangel
most embarrassing
January 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I could use a smile after todays crazy day! 

What is the most embarrassing thing your child has done in public, or that has happened to you while in public?

Replies

• kirbymom
    January 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Well, my hubby has a *habit* of smacking my rear when he walks by. he thinks he is being funny. Well, when our oldest was little, decided to emulate him one day while we were in church. Only it wasn't done to me. It was done to a friend of ours. :)  Not only did our oldest do this, but they also had a habit of sticking their hand down my shirt while I would hold them. That was also done to our friend. I was sooooooooo embarrased.  lol   It was a good thing we had an understanding friend.  

• JuicyRedTomato
    January 30, 2013 at 5:29 PM

DS1 peed on DS2- Yes....it really happened. 

Boys are so gross lol.

• JuicyRedTomato
    January 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I understand this all TOO well. My 4 year old thinks its HILARIOUS to yell, "Mama, I like your nipples!" My kids are evil lol.

Mortifying.

Quoting kirbymom:

Well, my hubby has a *habit* of smacking my rear when he walks by. he thinks he is being funny. Well, when our oldest was little, decided to emulate him one day while we were in church. Only it wasn't done to me. It was done to a friend of ours. :)  Not only did our oldest do this, but they also had a habit of sticking their hand down my shirt while I would hold them. That was also done to our friend. I was sooooooooo embarrased.  lol   It was a good thing we had an understanding friend.  

• kirbymom
    January 30, 2013 at 5:47 PM

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That would definitely qualify as mortifying!    My kids are like that but only because daddy is.  LOL   

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

I understand this all TOO well. My 4 year old thinks its HILARIOUS to yell, "Mama, I like your nipples!" My kids are evil lol.

Mortifying.

Quoting kirbymom:

• kayla4507
    January 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM

At the fair/carnvial, while waiting on our drinks at the concession, my 5 year old son whips it out in the middle of the carnival and starts peeing on the street. 

Mind you, he knows better, he has never done this before, but he said he just really had to pee all the sudden... 

I was sooo embarrased, but I couldnt stop laughing. I did make him stop when I noticed and took him to the bathroom. 

• JuicyRedTomato
    January 30, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Haha! People give me the weirdest looks, but he only says it because of the reaction he gets. He LOVESSSS the attention lol.

My husband is also notorious for stirring up trouble lol. He likes to pick on me and then its a chain reaction from the oldest kid to the youngest. (sigh) The life of a Momma isn't easy. ;)

Quoting kirbymom:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That would definitely qualify as mortifying!    My kids are like that but only because daddy is.  LOL   

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

Mortifying.

Quoting kirbymom:

• bekalynne440
    January 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM
    Hmmm...ds- We saw a woman whose shirt didn't cover her very well. Ds (2.5 at the time and a little delayed in speech) says "look, baby eat!"

Dd (2) is potty trained and its been a while since she's had a daytime accident, especially when out of the house. Well, today we were at aldi and I moved our carts over to bag our items. Then I hear dd say "I go pee pee on cart." I look over to see a wet daughter, a wet cart and a big puddle on the floor.
  • KickButtMama
    January 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Well, my dh's BFF is African American. He grew up in a predominantly white area, so one thing he's always jokingly done is when he enters a room he says, 'the black man is here!' Well, when my eldest was a tot we were eating breakfast in the Dunkin Donuts in our local Walmart. An African American man walked by an my tot says, quite loudly, " Look mom, it's the black man"!" The guy stopped and I stuttered my way through an explanation then reamed out DH (as he laughed like crazy) that Uncle Brian would never be allowed to say that phrase in our kids presence again!

• KickButtMama
    January 30, 2013 at 7:47 PM

O. M. G!! My eldest did the same, but luckily it was only to me! Eek!

Quoting kirbymom:

• KickButtMama
    January 30, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Omg hahaha. Thanks to dad I'm sure! Lol

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

Mortifying.

Quoting kirbymom:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts