Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Carolina_Momma
Any South Carolina Home school Mamas????
January 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Are there any homeschool mamas from SC? I am planning on creating a facebook page for SC homeschool moms & was wondering if there are any moms on here that would be interested in joining?

Replies

• Silverkitty
    January 30, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I'm in SC, I started a group for those around Sumter/Shaw, but hardly anyone joined and it doesn't get used.

• AutymsMommy
    January 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Me!

• Carolina_Momma
    January 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM

well I created a group for S.C. moms in general, in hopes of maybe finding other moms in my area but I am also adding a few others who live outside of S.C. who post helpful info. If you would like to join you can it's called South Carolina Homeschooling Mama's

• Rhiannon1980
    January 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    I will be ds is almost 3.
  • Carolina_Momma
    January 30, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I created the group for those who are homeschooling, planning to homeschool, or those who are planning to choose another route of schooling other than public/private school (such as online public school from home). I would be excited for you all to join & add anyone you know to the group and see if we can get this group going. I would like to have a place to share curriculum and ideas, give and recieve support and maybe even schedule some public group activities for the kiddos. The groups name on facebook is South Carolina Homeschooling Mama's

• AutymsMommy
    January 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I searched it and can't find it. Could you provide a link?

Quoting Carolina_Momma:

I created the group for those who are homeschooling, planning to homeschool, or those who are planning to choose another route of schooling other than public/private school (such as online public school from home). I would be excited for you all to join & add anyone you know to the group and see if we can get this group going. I would like to have a place to share curriculum and ideas, give and recieve support and maybe even schedule some public group activities for the kiddos. The groups name on facebook is South Carolina Homeschooling Mama's

• Carolina_Momma
    January 30, 2013 at 3:21 PM

www.facebook/groups/787241184655572

• SuprMom12042702
    January 30, 2013 at 5:15 PM
    when i am not on mobile i will check it out.
  • kirbymom
    January 30, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Hi Carolina_Momma.  Welcome to the group.  :) 

Will you hold it against me since I am not from South Carolina?  

• wunderwifey
    January 30, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    Just a random note: I'm originally from Sumter but live in Dorchester county now.

Quoting Silverkitty:

I'm in SC, I started a group for those around Sumter/Shaw, but hardly anyone joined and it doesn't get used.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts