Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
QueenCreole313
Do you create your own quizzes? How?
January 26, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Hey ladies! I would like to create my own quizzes. Do you? If so, how do you? Internet or paper?

Replies

• bren_darlene
    January 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I just go through their books and write down the questions I want to ask.

• No_Difference
    January 26, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I go over what the object of the lesson is supposed to be, and ask questions based on that, also any vocabulary,  and a few random "bonus" questions that are usually topics that were questioned and we explored further. I type and format everything on Microsoft Word, save my quiz for later reference if needed.  Every once in awhile for a few subjects I refer back to past quizzes and do a cumulative quiz where I take questions from previous ones and throw them all together.

• WantedNameTaken
    January 26, 2013 at 6:05 PM

This! :)

Quoting No_Difference:

I go over what the object of the lesson is supposed to be, and ask questions based on that, also any vocabulary,  and a few random "bonus" questions that are usually topics that were questioned and we explored further. I type and format everything on Microsoft Word, save my quiz for later reference if needed.  Every once in awhile for a few subjects I refer back to past quizzes and do a cumulative quiz where I take questions from previous ones and throw them all together.

• JuicyRedTomato
    January 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM

This exactly. Before the end of the year we have a big assessment test to figure out which areas need the most review.

Quoting bren_darlene:

• motheroffour186
    January 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM
    Yes i do the same ours in March this year i am giving them a day just relax then Monday starting on it Monday Math Tuesday reading and writing Wednesday language art and vocabulay. Thursday science and social studies Friday a relax day my preschoolers is orally everything.

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

This exactly. Before the end of the year we have a big assessment test to figure out which areas need the most review.

Quoting bren_darlene:

• bether89
    January 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I do the same thing.

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

This! :)

Quoting No_Difference:

• mem82
    by mem82
    January 27, 2013 at 12:17 PM

You can usually find a website that can help, especially with Math.

• mem82
    by mem82
    January 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I usually just make my own.

• kirbymom
    January 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Exactly. :)  

Quoting bren_darlene:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN