Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
QueenCreole313
Do you create your own quizzes? How?
January 26, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Hey ladies! I would like to create my own quizzes. Do you? If so, how do you? Internet or paper?

Replies

• bren_darlene
    January 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I just go through their books and write down the questions I want to ask.

• No_Difference
    January 26, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I go over what the object of the lesson is supposed to be, and ask questions based on that, also any vocabulary,  and a few random "bonus" questions that are usually topics that were questioned and we explored further. I type and format everything on Microsoft Word, save my quiz for later reference if needed.  Every once in awhile for a few subjects I refer back to past quizzes and do a cumulative quiz where I take questions from previous ones and throw them all together.

• WantedNameTaken
    January 26, 2013 at 6:05 PM

This! :)

Quoting No_Difference:

I go over what the object of the lesson is supposed to be, and ask questions based on that, also any vocabulary,  and a few random "bonus" questions that are usually topics that were questioned and we explored further. I type and format everything on Microsoft Word, save my quiz for later reference if needed.  Every once in awhile for a few subjects I refer back to past quizzes and do a cumulative quiz where I take questions from previous ones and throw them all together.

• JuicyRedTomato
    January 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM

This exactly. Before the end of the year we have a big assessment test to figure out which areas need the most review.

Quoting bren_darlene:

• motheroffour186
    January 27, 2013 at 12:36 AM
    Yes i do the same ours in March this year i am giving them a day just relax then Monday starting on it Monday Math Tuesday reading and writing Wednesday language art and vocabulay. Thursday science and social studies Friday a relax day my preschoolers is orally everything.

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

This exactly. Before the end of the year we have a big assessment test to figure out which areas need the most review.

Quoting bren_darlene:

• bether89
    January 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I do the same thing.

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

This! :)

Quoting No_Difference:

• mem82
    by mem82
    January 27, 2013 at 12:17 PM

You can usually find a website that can help, especially with Math.

• mem82
    by mem82
    January 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I usually just make my own.

• kirbymom
    January 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Exactly. :)  

Quoting bren_darlene:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts