Homeschooling Moms

kirbymom
FUN Post -- What is your Favorite Liquid to Drink?
January 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM

So ladies, what is your favorite drink?

Is it coffee? Is it soda? Or perhaps you like a stronger drink? 

If you have a picture, post it!  :)  

Here's one of mine...

Replies

• kirbymom
    January 25, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Do you like any of the new flavored ones? 

Quoting bether89:

My favorite drink is Dr. Pepper.

• faeriemom1972
    January 25, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Coffee in the morning, water during the day, tea in the afternoon (IF I have time to enjoy it), and a cocktail in the evening. The strength of the cocktail depends on the day I've had :)

• Jenn8604
    January 25, 2013 at 3:47 PM
    im not married and my son only will drink bottled water.

Quoting kirbymom:

Are you the only one who likes it this way or do your kids or hubby like it too?  

Quoting Jenn8604:

i usually drink it plain tho during the summer i may add some fresh fruit (that's in season and affordable) to a pitcher for some flavor.

Quoting kirbymom:

Hi Jenn.  :)

Do you like it just plain or do you add any flavors to it?  

Quoting Jenn8604:

water

• MamaDearie
    January 25, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Cream and sugar. And it has to be decaf. 

Quoting kirbymom:

And do you take it with cream and or just sugar? 

Quoting MamaDearie:

Coffee. Definitely coffee. Yum.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    January 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    No I just love regular lipton iced tea with sugar. :)

Quoting kirbymom:

Any particular flavor with your sweet tea?  I really like Blackberry and Raspberry teas.  

Quoting Boobah:

Sweet tea or ice water

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    January 26, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    We just tried the virgin version of it & we all (kids included) loved it. This is definitely going to be a drink we make a lot! Thanks Deb for introducing us to it . Now I just need to get the rums to try the adult version.

Quoting kirbymom:

OMG !! I wanna try that!!  That is right up my alley. Do you make this yourself or do you buy it this way?  

Quoting oredeb:

oh it is usmom!!!!!

lava flow

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice in a blender and set aside. In the bottom of a hurricane glass, stir together both rums and strawberries.

Pour banana/coconut/pineapple mix slowly into the glass. The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking (and tasting) summertime cocktail!

heres the one w/o alchol in it but the top one i like the best!

Virgin Lava Flow Cocktail

• 3 ounces whole milk

• ½ ounce coconut cream

• 3 ounces pineapple juice

• ½ large banana, peeled and sliced

• ½ cup strawberries, cleaned and sliced

Start making the Virgin Lava Flow Cocktail by placing all of the above ingredients into a household blender. Blend on high until the ingredients are well combined. Pour the mixture into a parfait glass and garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry fan

• Mommy2Phenley
    January 27, 2013 at 3:58 AM
    Tea! My current favorite is a blend called gandalf the gray tea. I prefer the breakfast blend from the same teas of the shire, but can't have it while nursing.
  • kirbymom
    January 27, 2013 at 11:21 AM

That sounds interesting. Teas of the Shire.  I would love to know if that is the actual name.  I happen to be a fan of the movies and would like to try out this tea. What can you tell me about it?  :) 

Quoting Mommy2Phenley:

Tea! My current favorite is a blend called gandalf the gray tea. I prefer the breakfast blend from the same teas of the shire, but can't have it while nursing.

• Mommy2Phenley
    January 27, 2013 at 3:22 PM
    I'm mobile so I can't link you, but it's at hobbittea.com. They are made by a Mennonite farmer who was granted rights to use the names. They are so yummy!

Quoting kirbymom:

That sounds interesting. Teas of the Shire.  I would love to know if that is the actual name.  I happen to be a fan of the movies and would like to try out this tea. What can you tell me about it?  :) 

Quoting Mommy2Phenley:

• kirbymom
    January 27, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Fantastic! Thank you so much. I am headed over there right now. lol  

Quoting Mommy2Phenley:

I'm mobile so I can't link you, but it's at hobbittea.com. They are made by a Mennonite farmer who was granted rights to use the names. They are so yummy!

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting Mommy2Phenley:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts