Homeschooling Moms

irvinehiker
What's for dinner tonight??
January 24, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I love when this question gets posted!  You girls have given me so many great meal ideas!  So what is it tonight?

Replies

• irvinehiker
    January 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM

We are having spaghetti/salad/garlic bread.  Quick and easy.  :)

• faeriemom1972
    January 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I am making a couple of Ethiopian dishes that I've been craving. I really need to get started :/ 

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    January 24, 2013 at 3:02 PM

That is a good question & I should probably think about it & decide before the day gets any later (I haven't thought of it yet because I have been to busy disinfecting the house because my DD is sick). I will be back hopefully with an answer!

• swim-mom72
    January 24, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I think speghetti sounds good irvinehiker!! So we will have that for dinner. Do you make your own sauce? Is it meat sauce or plain?

• MamaDearie
    January 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM

baked pork chops, mashed potatoes, peas- and for dessert- brownies

• firehorse13
    January 24, 2013 at 3:32 PM

The boys asked for some chicken tenders and french fries :) I've got the chicken breasts thawing right now and I'm contemplating using the sweet potatoes I got to make some fries.  

• No_Difference
    January 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I think we might do homemade chicken enchilada soup ... or at least my version of it lol. But I haven't fully comitted myself to the idea yet.

• kirbymom
    January 24, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I think we will be having hot soup. We have been craving soup lately. :)   We have had homemade potato soup, homemade chicken tomato soup and homemade chicken w/rice & potatos soup.  And boy have they hit the spot too!  :) 

• Clh1989
    by Clh1989
    January 24, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Veggie potstickers and fried rice with celery, peas, and carrot

• bluerooffarm
    January 24, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    Italian style thin steaks, scalloped potatoes and sunshine broccoli. The house is cold, so we want to use the oven for some extra heat!

Homeschooling Moms