Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
Anyone going to the Midwest Homeschool Convention?
by mem82
January 23, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Ron Paul is the headliner. April 4th to 6th.

Replies

• Channell07
    March 3, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I thought about it since it is only a couple hours away but they didn't have the curriculums I wanted to get my hands on if I remember right and we are Secular homeschoolers...

• Channell07
    March 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

I have been wanting to go! Didn't realise it was in Cincy this year!

It was in Cincy last year, too. I am thinking that is where they normally have it?
  • tiredmomfor2
    March 4, 2013 at 9:07 AM
    I went to it in Columbus a couple times. Dustin graduated at one in Columbus one year. :)

Quoting Channell07:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

It was in Cincy last year, too. I am thinking that is where they normally have it?

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 4, 2013 at 9:20 AM
    Are you sure it was the same convention? I am in Columbus and I don't remember it being here.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

I went to it in Columbus a couple times. Dustin graduated at one in Columbus one year. :)

Quoting Channell07:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 4, 2013 at 9:20 AM
    I run into that issue, too.

Quoting Channell07:

I thought about it since it is only a couple hours away but they didn't have the curriculums I wanted to get my hands on if I remember right and we are Secular homeschoolers...

• Channell07
    March 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM
    Yea, I don't know about before last year because I didn't even consider homeschooling, and start researching, until then but I know for sure it was Cincy last year. I thought this one was only Cincy but it possibly may have been in Cols a while back? Her husband graduated quite a few years ago...
    Quoting mem82:

Are you sure it was the same convention? I am in Columbus and I don't remember it being here.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Quoting Channell07:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN