Homeschooling Moms

mem82
Anyone going to the Midwest Homeschool Convention?
by mem82
January 23, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Ron Paul is the headliner. April 4th to 6th.

Replies

• Channell07
    March 3, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I thought about it since it is only a couple hours away but they didn't have the curriculums I wanted to get my hands on if I remember right and we are Secular homeschoolers...

• Channell07
    March 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

I have been wanting to go! Didn't realise it was in Cincy this year!

It was in Cincy last year, too. I am thinking that is where they normally have it?
  • tiredmomfor2
    March 4, 2013 at 9:07 AM
    I went to it in Columbus a couple times. Dustin graduated at one in Columbus one year. :)

Quoting Channell07:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

It was in Cincy last year, too. I am thinking that is where they normally have it?

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 4, 2013 at 9:20 AM
    Are you sure it was the same convention? I am in Columbus and I don't remember it being here.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

I went to it in Columbus a couple times. Dustin graduated at one in Columbus one year. :)

Quoting Channell07:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 4, 2013 at 9:20 AM
    I run into that issue, too.

Quoting Channell07:

I thought about it since it is only a couple hours away but they didn't have the curriculums I wanted to get my hands on if I remember right and we are Secular homeschoolers...

• Channell07
    March 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM
    Yea, I don't know about before last year because I didn't even consider homeschooling, and start researching, until then but I know for sure it was Cincy last year. I thought this one was only Cincy but it possibly may have been in Cols a while back? Her husband graduated quite a few years ago...
    Quoting mem82:

Are you sure it was the same convention? I am in Columbus and I don't remember it being here.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Quoting Channell07:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Homeschooling Moms