Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
jen2150
I am done!
by jen2150
January 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I don't know how many here teach at any co-ops but I just finished my syllabus.  It feels so good.  My goal was to be done by February 1st so I am early.   Yeah!  It is going to be a long but very fun 13 weeks.  Here is my syllabus if you are curious.  Anyone have any yeah moments they wish to be proud of?  Have a great week everyone.

happy

Replies

• QueenCreole313
    January 23, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    Wow that's very thorough! Great job!
  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    January 23, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Thank you.

Quoting QueenCreole313:

Wow that's very thorough! Great job!

• WantedNameTaken
    January 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Fantastic job!

• KickButtMama
    January 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Awesome! I don't generally write out a full syllabus for my classes. I usually just write the 12 weeks of projects, then the weekend before doing the project I'll make sure I have books and such to support it.

• mem82
    by mem82
    January 23, 2013 at 11:30 AM
    Great job!
  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    January 23, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Thanks.  I don't normally either.  This was my first time writing out one that detailed. I usually just do a brief outline.   I think it really helped figuring what I was going to do.  We are also trying to get more parents involved. I have found it helps parents in deciding whether they want to join.    I am sure it will change as time goes on.  I am constantly changing and adding new things.  I was trying to get as much pre-work done as much as  possible.  

Quoting KickButtMama:

Awesome! I don't generally write out a full syllabus for my classes. I usually just write the 12 weeks of projects, then the weekend before doing the project I'll make sure I have books and such to support it.

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    January 23, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Thanks everyone and have a great day!  I can't wait to start.  It will be a lot of fun.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    January 23, 2013 at 1:05 PM

wow jen thats pretty amazing!!

looks so fun!!

• wowguildmomma
    January 23, 2013 at 1:37 PM

That looks like alot of fun

• Simply_Janeen
    January 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM

That looks great! I really need to learn more on planning lessons and things. I'm kind of struggling with that.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN