How was your weekend?
by Boobah
January 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Anything fun?

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    January 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM
    Hubby was sick, so my plans were stopped, but I got a few things done.
  • BramblePatch
    January 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM
    Most of it was spent at the ice rink. Both kids just love being on the ice. I got some grocery shopping and lesson planning done...started putting together the indredients.for homemade lip balm and pricing them. Thats literally about it. Very unproductive :-/
  • SuperMommy408
    January 20, 2013 at 10:22 PM
    We attended a birthday party today,for my nephew at Chuck E Cheese it was fun,other than that our weekend was laid back!!
  • rsrangel
    January 20, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    We went to the farmers market, garage sales, and church. That's about it for us!
  • No_Difference
    January 20, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I got my voice back! LOL...well it's about 98% back. I no longer sound like Pinocchio from Shrek, or a dying walrus, or a baboon.... or the countless other things the kids compared me to lol. Other than that - not much has happened this weekend here. Planning on hitting up Anteitam tomorrow if the weather holds and do the Jr Ranger program there.

• somuchlove4U
    January 20, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    Not really. We schooled yesterday and relaxed today.
  • Jinx-Troublex3
    January 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM
    Kids had theater practice on Saturday.

Went to community garden and dug sprinkler line trenches...fun but tiring! My arms were so sore...but the good sore.

Today we went to church and came home and relaxed.
  • jen2150
    by jen2150
    January 21, 2013 at 9:22 AM

We went hiking Saturday and now my calf muscles are killing me.  Apparently I don't exercise my calf muscles enough.  I had a lot of fun though.

• LilrockerMama
    January 21, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    I worked 2 12s. No fun for me. Lol
  • KickButtMama
    January 21, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Grrr it's like college, doing a crash course in order to prep for our first day of co-op tomorrow...

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts