Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
motheroffour186
Websites you use
January 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Hello I went to this great class his name s Dr. James L. Thomas,Jim

email address: earlyliteracyworkshops@live.com

but if you do not see if put it on the yahoo search bar then look down the page and find  rtor / FrontPage 

click on in and you will see information for pregenant to six or seven years old. It have everything to dealing with Opening doors to Early Literacy everything that I learned in that class is close to free please use it is helping me with the cuilum for next year. I go to the class for childcare and it help with my home schooling as well. It has great resources ad activites to use with very young children. He will show you everything cheap and free way to use everything.

Replies

• KickButtMama
    January 20, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I was lost too..but I've been sick & loopy on meds lol

Quoting AutymsMommy:

I am very sincerely not trying to be rude (seriously), but I don't understand anything you just said.

Quoting motheroffour186:

I do not understand what you are talking i do not know what you are talking about i was using the site not talk to him i am sorry i really do not know what you all are talking about

Quoting KickButtMama:

I went to the website and didn't like the fact that you have to become a member Before reading his credentials. The only page really viewable is the blog which contains terrible safety advice....like the new warning signs of a child predator contains "someone who likes to wrestle, kiss, hug, lick and touch" kids.....that's not a warning sign but a statement of definition.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

I don't quite understand. What are the classes, who is *he*, what are his credentials to teach, and how does this help you?

Forgive me, I'm on my first cup of coffee. Lol.

• motheroffour186
    January 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM
    Do not take the classes look at the stuff pn the right side of the page i am i will help or send sites sorry thank you the way it seem like you want me off cafe mom so i will do you that
  • motheroffour186
    January 20, 2013 at 10:16 PM
    Left hand side is the free worksheets

Quoting KickButtMama:

I sincerely appreciate all websites, especially new ones. AutumnsMommy asked for the Dr's credentials before starting any of his e classes, so I went to look them up on his website. But it wouldn't let me search his credentials unless I became a member. I must have missed the button where the materials were accessible, or maybe it's different on an iPad (as is sometimes the case). The only page I could view was a blog, where none of the posts were written by the Dr, but someone else, and they were strange, IMO. 

I wasn't knocking the e classes or materials, as I didn't get to view them. But I prefer seeing before joining, where I might get innundated w/ emails. If you know what I mean? So, please, don't think I was putting down anyone's sharing, as I wouldn't like that either. 

Quoting motheroffour186:

I went to the class yesterday and i was.trying to give some sites out to help out sorry

Quoting AutymsMommy:

I am very sincerely not trying to be rude (seriously), but I don't understand anything you just said.

Quoting motheroffour186:

I do not understand what you are talking i do not know what you are talking about i was using the site not talk to him i am sorry i really do not know what you all are talking about

Quoting KickButtMama:

I went to the website and didn't like the fact that you have to become a member Before reading his credentials. The only page really viewable is the blog which contains terrible safety advice....like the new warning signs of a child predator contains "someone who likes to wrestle, kiss, hug, lick and touch" kids.....that's not a warning sign but a statement of definition.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

I don't quite understand. What are the classes, who is *he*, what are his credentials to teach, and how does this help you?

Forgive me, I'm on my first cup of coffee. Lol.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN