Homeschooling Moms

LilrockerMama
Are you excited?
January 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM
About anything?

What are you most excited for this year?

Or what about this year do you hope to gain, change, do, etc?

Replies

• BramblePatch
    January 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM
    I am super excited to start DD on her new Memoria Press Jr. Kindergarten this week. I am also excited that my 5 year old is adding Memoria Press Literature to his curriculum this week.
  • Jinx-Troublex3
    January 20, 2013 at 2:59 AM
    Excited that two of my kids decided to join a community theater. It will be a fun learning oppoortunity.

Excited that I quit a Boy Scout Scoutmaster. It has been a challenge and I'm readyfor a change.
  • leighp1
    by leighp1
    January 20, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Excited that my daughter is receiving her learner's permit

(Scared that my daughter is receiving her learner's permit)

LOL

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    January 20, 2013 at 8:44 AM

I am changing things all the time.  LOL  Right now I am planning a 14 week class on geography through Art.  We picked 6 countries and I have so many fun things planned.  It has been a lot of work but I am hoping to have a great time.  Whenever I teach at co-ops it takes a lot out of me but I love it so much.  I have two really fun field trips planned.  Our class starts mid March and I can't wait to start.  I am hoping to have my syllabus finished in two weeks.  

• LilrockerMama
    January 20, 2013 at 8:59 AM
    That's awesome everyone! I would be terrified if my son was driving but he is only 8 so I have awhile! Jen, what fun things are you doing for the geography? Jinx, how old are your kids? Theater can be fun, I dated a guy a few years ago that was really into theater and watched some of their shows- I really enjoyed it. Bramble, what exactly is jr kindergarten,
    Is that like preschool? And how old?

I'm just excited for this year in general. I feel like so many huge things are changing in my life for the better. I have a lot on my plate but I feel so calm and okay with everything.

And I just ordered our microscope and science activities books and I cannot wait to show my son things under the microscope!
  • BramblePatch
    January 20, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    It a Program for the year before kindergarten. She is 4.

Quoting LilrockerMama:

That's awesome everyone! I would be terrified if my son was driving but he is only 8 so I have awhile! Jen, what fun things are you doing for the geography? Jinx, how old are your kids? Theater can be fun, I dated a guy a few years ago that was really into theater and watched some of their shows- I really enjoyed it. Bramble, what exactly is jr kindergarten,

Is that like preschool? And how old?

I'm just excited for this year in general. I feel like so many huge things are changing in my life for the better. I have a lot on my plate but I feel so calm and okay with everything.

And I just ordered our microscope and science activities books and I cannot wait to show my son things under the microscope!

• CowgirlMama0508
    January 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    I'm excited to start homeschooling our kids this fall!! Can it be August already? LOL
  • LilrockerMama
    January 20, 2013 at 10:57 AM
    Why not start now? I just started!

Quoting CowgirlMama0508:

I'm excited to start homeschooling our kids this fall!! Can it be August already? LOL

• KickButtMama
    January 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I'm excited that our co-op has doubled in size, and the new semester starts Tuesday!

• CowgirlMama0508
    January 20, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    I don't want to pull them out of public school mid year..

Quoting LilrockerMama:

Why not start now? I just started!

Quoting CowgirlMama0508:

Homeschooling Moms