Homeschooling Moms

KickButtMama
What are you up to today?
January 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Ugh, I don't know why I do this to myself twice a year, but today I'm burying myself in my room in order to prep all the supplies for our first day of co-op on Tuesday. I'm teaching 3 classes so that means I have 3 days to make - 

13 3-ring binder Anatomy lapbooks

13 foam board 12 x 9 inch rectangular boxes 

And figure out how I'm going to transport all of them plus my 2 microscope cases, 13 stethoscopes and 4 dozen eggs - the 3 block from my house to coop....eek!

what are you up to?

Replies

• BramblePatch
    January 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM
    Not too much here. Its our one "free" day this week. I need to organize the walk in I use for school stuff and kids clothes... I think we will make some cookies at some point. And probably hit the ice rink for an hour or so if It doesn't snow.
  • rsrangel
    January 19, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    We went to some garage sales, our local farmers market, now home relaxing and later we are going to the fair.
  • LilrockerMama
    January 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    I'm working 7a-7p we don't have many patients and nothing going on, it will be a long day
  • Mellissa1990
    January 19, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I'm resting and preparing curriculum for next  week.....trying to arrange some field trip with other homeschoolers.  Making cookies later with children reading the recipe.

• mem82
    by mem82
    January 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I'm doing mostly random things, honestly. I just got toner for my printer so I will be printing out a storm. 8)

• mem82
    by mem82
    January 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Oh, I need to get Rob's cub scout uniform put together for tonight. 

• SusanTheWriter
    January 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    I'm sitting in my writer's group meeting. We already talked about finding time to write, and next up is the agent hunt.
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    January 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM

We are going to make a run to the craft supply store & set up our new tablet so the kids can start using it along with our other one. I think we might just hang out after that & see what happens naturally.

• bluerooffarm
    January 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    Making goat milk soap! I'm so excited, but it has to cure till st Patrick's day!
    I also made some liquid hand soap from a cake of Dr. Bronners. It needs to sit till tomorrow morning.
    Next I'm going to plan out the meals for the week, clean the kitchen, and make apple pie!
  • kirbymom
    January 19, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Taking the day off to relax as we had a full week this past week. :)  

Homeschooling Moms