Weekend plans?
by Boobah
October 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Anything fun planned this weekend?

Replies

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    October 5, 2012 at 4:18 PM
    We are still debating. We wanted to camp, but it's too cold with a 3 month old. Possibly a local festival, library, and shopping for a bday present for my nephew.
  • BramblePatch
    October 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM
    Finishing our school week Saturday morning and cleaning the garage to fit my car in now that the weather has turned to below 20 mornings. Sunday we are going to a friends Ranch so the kids can ride horses.
  • kirbymom
    October 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I am recouping from this very exacerbating week. bleh.

• Jinx-Troublex3
    October 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

We have Antlers tonight. It's a youth program through the local BPOE (Elks) lodge. The kids do charity work and help at community events. So they have a business meeting and social hour tonight.

Tomorrow is Bark at the Park - it's a FREE two day doggie event :) they have all sorts of sports to try with your dog. All sorts of vendors and freebies. I'm going to take the kids for a while. Last year we did race the wind" where they clock your dog and see how fast they run and we tried "urban mushing" aka dogs pulling scooters or carts instead of sleds - it was a BLAST!  It costs $1-5 to try different activities and the money goes to the local animal shelter.

Tomorrow evening, we are having a lamb BBQ at the ELKs lodge. The Antlers are helping serve. It's a fundraiser for their scholarship campaign. Followed by a band and dancing :) DHand I got tickets so after the kids are done we will run them home (less than 1/4 mile) and go back to the dance for an hour or two.

Sunday is church, chilling out, and serving dinner at the homeless shelter.

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    October 5, 2012 at 5:27 PM

taking my dad and mum back to brookings!! they are well enough to go home now!! they are so happy to get back to the coast!!!

• BraydensMama163
    October 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    Nothing. This is a very bad week for us. Not even sure where groceries are coming from. :(
    I'm so stressed out.
  • swim-mom72
    October 5, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Quoting kirbymom:

I am recouping from this very exacerbating week. bleh.

So sorry about your week hugs

Relax, and rest in the fact that next week is brand new, with no mistakes.

• black.eyeliner
    October 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM
    We go to a handspinning guild tomorrow. That will last all day. Sunday we relax.
  • swim-mom72
    October 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

We have Antlers tonight. It's a youth program through the local BPOE (Elks) lodge. The kids do charity work and help at community events. So they have a business meeting and social hour tonight.

Tomorrow is Bark at the Park - it's a FREE two day doggie event :) they have all sorts of sports to try with your dog. All sorts of vendors and freebies. I'm going to take the kids for a while. Last year we did race the wind" where they clock your dog and see how fast they run and we tried "urban mushing" aka dogs pulling scooters or carts instead of sleds - it was a BLAST!  It costs $1-5 to try different activities and the money goes to the local animal shelter.

Tomorrow evening, we are having a lamb BBQ at the ELKs lodge. The Antlers are helping serve. It's a fundraiser for their scholarship campaign. Followed by a band and dancing :) DHand I got tickets so after the kids are done we will run them home (less than 1/4 mile) and go back to the dance for an hour or two.

Sunday is church, chilling out, and serving dinner at the homeless shelter.

WOW! I wanna hang with you guys this weekend! This all sounds so cool!

• mem82
    by mem82
    October 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM

We'll probably just be hanging around, trying not to spend money. LOl

OH! My mom's birthday is tomorrow so I have to get that all figured out. Whoops!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts