by Boobah
October 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Anything fun planned this weekend?

Replies

• kirbymom
    October 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Thanks. I so do.  :) 

Quoting Boobah:

Awww, sounds like you need a break! ((hugs))

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting kirbymom:

I am recouping from this very exacerbating week. bleh.

So sorry about your week hugs

Relax, and rest in the fact that next week is brand new, with no mistakes.

Thank you! Today was just not any better either. I will be so glad when its the kids' bedtime, so I can start relaxing and quit pulling my hair out by the roots. hahahahaha I am just about bald now. :))

• SuperMommy408
    October 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM
    Friday night was movie night the little kids picked Lorax and I picked The Hunger Game and 1 scary movie for me hubby and the teenagers. We also made homemade pizza's and had popcorn. The girls really enjoyed every moment.

Saturday well today I'm doing my little girls nails with their new polish piggy paint as natural as mud. We love this Polish because it's not filled with a bunch of chemicals. The girls can't wait they love to get pampered. The rest of the day we'll just relax and maybe do a little schoolwork and then go visit my sister's maybe.

Sunday is my oldest daughter birthday she will be 18 wow I can't believe I will have a 18 yr old. We will have cake and ice cream after church. I really don't want to spend a lot of money on a gift for her. Because we're trying to save money for our new home,but she wants lots if stuff for her birthday and don't want to get a job. Hubby and I try to tell her you can't think we're going to spend hundreds of dollars on you and we have four other daughters ages 16,7 will be 8 next week, 6 will be 7 in December and a 5 yr old we have to take care of okay my vent is over sorry.

This week has been a very crazy week, I've been in a fog and not being focused on teaching the girls this week every since I talked to my 7 almost 8 yr old neurologist about her MRI results, but anyway we will start off fresh Monday.

Have a awesome weekend ladies.
  • Boobah
    by Boobah
    October 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    We love piggy paint! I sell it on my website :)

Quoting SuperMommy408:

Friday night was movie night the little kids picked Lorax and I picked The Hunger Game and 1 scary movie for me hubby and the teenagers. We also made homemade pizza's and had popcorn. The girls really enjoyed every moment.

Saturday well today I'm doing my little girls nails with their new polish piggy paint as natural as mud. We love this Polish because it's not filled with a bunch of chemicals. The girls can't wait they love to get pampered. The rest of the day we'll just relax and maybe do a little schoolwork and then go visit my sister's maybe.

Sunday is my oldest daughter birthday she will be 18 wow I can't believe I will have a 18 yr old. We will have cake and ice cream after church. I really don't want to spend a lot of money on a gift for her. Because we're trying to save money for our new home,but she wants lots if stuff for her birthday and don't want to get a job. Hubby and I try to tell her you can't think we're going to spend hundreds of dollars on you and we have four other daughters ages 16,7 will be 8 next week, 6 will be 7 in December and a 5 yr old we have to take care of okay my vent is over sorry.

This week has been a very crazy week, I've been in a fog and not being focused on teaching the girls this week every since I talked to my 7 almost 8 yr old neurologist about her MRI results, but anyway we will start off fresh Monday.

• SuperMommy408
    October 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM
    I polished my girls nails last night and it is awesome it didn't have that loud smell that other polishes have,what website do you sell it on if you don't mind me asking,I could purchase some more from you.

Quoting Boobah:

We love piggy paint! I sell it on my website :)

Quoting SuperMommy408:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN