Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
oredeb
Who keeps a stocked or unstocked pantry?
by oredeb
October 17, 2011 at 11:02 AM

do you have a pantry?

do you stock it? for those unseen times when we might need the extra?

pictures?

Replies

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    October 17, 2011 at 11:35 AM

I wish I had a pantry, I have a nice sized cabinet that I try to keep full. I like to have enough food on hahd in case I can;t get to the store for what ever reason.

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    October 17, 2011 at 1:21 PM
    It's stocked... Full of junk. seriously I don't have many things that go together. Lol
    Always have taco season and no meat, chili beans but no tomato paste, peanut butter but no jelly. I've been a planning nightmare lately.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    October 17, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Yes! I coupon so that means buying things in larger quanities than most people.

• nzumbrun
    October 17, 2011 at 2:01 PM
    I try. I am not in a situation that I can have a full pantry. I am hoping to have a pantry to fill.
  • oredeb
    by oredeb
    October 17, 2011 at 4:25 PM

hahahah boobah you make me laugh!!!

Quoting Boobah:

It's stocked... Full of junk. seriously I don't have many things that go together. Lol
    Always have taco season and no meat, chili beans but no tomato paste, peanut butter but no jelly. I've been a planning nightmare lately.

• utkallie
    October 17, 2011 at 4:48 PM

We don't have a pantry so I just keep the stuff I know we will eat over the next month but not much more than that. I wish I had the space for more!

• Boobah
    by Boobah
    October 17, 2011 at 5:31 PM
    :)

It is something I'm working on at the moment. Lol

Quoting oredeb:

hahahah boobah you make me laugh!!!

Quoting Boobah:

• crazybusymama3
    October 17, 2011 at 5:33 PM

I keep mine fully stocked but Id have to clean it before taking a pic...so I'll pass on the pic...LOL

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    October 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM

hahaha i know what you mean, i just cleaned mine, took everything out put in a big long dresser from the bedroom so i had to clean it!hahahahah

Quoting crazybusymama3:

I keep mine fully stocked but Id have to clean it before taking a pic...so I'll pass on the pic...LOL

• oredeb
    by oredeb
    October 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM

picture of part of the pantry, messy, i have changed it now so i will put the new pictures up and see if its any neater!hahahah

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN