Which do you prefer?

Why?

Replies

• tiredmomfor2
    February 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    We don't have a Target. :(
  • WantedNameTaken
    February 20, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I don't step into Walmart ever, so Target all the way.  I don't even patronize Wally World's web site.

• BramblePatch
    February 20, 2013 at 11:03 PM
    I am 70 miles away from both. I pretty much shop local mom and pop shops :-)
  • ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    February 20, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Both. Depends what I'm looking for. Target does get a lot more of our $ at Christmas...Walmart is closer and the basic essentials or grocery shopping is when we head there.

• Jinx-Troublex3
    February 21, 2013 at 2:44 AM
    This...I often try Target first, then end up at Walmart because they didn't have what I wanted.

Quoting MommaChell:

Wal-mart generally has a larger selection and we shop there for a lot of things, but I prefer the quality of Target's products and brands for certain items.

• blueyedbaker
    February 21, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Just curious what your reason is?

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

I don't step into Walmart ever, so Target all the way.  I don't even patronize Wally World's web site.

• mommy2kaelynn
    February 21, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I'm the exact opposite, I will never shop at a Target again, which is sad, because I liked their merchandise, and selection, but our local Target had some major issues and accused me of kidnapping my daughter (she was adopted) threathened me with calling the cops, so I will never shop at one again.  We have a brand new Walmart, and it is huge and well stocked, in a very upscale neighborhood, so I am happy to go there instead, and they carry almost everything I could need. They have cute clothes for my dd, that I don't really care if she ruins since I didn't pay a fortune for them!!!

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

• ColtsFan1912
    February 21, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Target. It's closer & cleaner & not as busy.

• somuchlove4U
    February 21, 2013 at 1:55 PM
    Neither. lol
  • WantedNameTaken
    February 21, 2013 at 2:08 PM

The abridged version:

Target stores are cleaner, their associates are friendlier, and their goods are more stylish and durable.

Quoting blueyedbaker:

Quoting WantedNameTaken:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN