momofsixangels
Coaches
November 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Ever have a problem with a coach picking on your child?

Replies

• mumsy2three
    November 17, 2012 at 11:57 AM

No

• tabi_cat1023
    November 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I had an issue with dance teachers picking on my son and allowing other kids to pick on him so we pulled him from dance.  I think the worst part was my son was being bullied, the teacher allowed it and the PARENTS said my son was the one bullying

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    November 17, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    Yeah....I'm the coach. Haha. No, I don't pick on kids and none of the girls' soccer coaches ever picked on them.
  • mysweet1s
    November 17, 2012 at 3:17 PM

No.  My DH coaches most of my kids' sports, and he tends to expect more from them then he does the other kids.  Sometimes I feel like it's unfair, but I'm okay with it because they always seem to rise to the challange :) 

• Truebesos
    November 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I have coached five years for youth soccer and my husband coaches youth wrestling.  We have been involved in quite a few different sports and 95% of the coaches were amazing!  Just recently we watched a coach belittle his four year old boy in front of an entire gym of wrestlers.  Eventhough it wasn't MY son, I told my husband, "Either you go stop him or I will!"  Luckily my husband intervened but it was heart wrenching to watch.  I think as parents, its our duty to keep an eye on what goes on with all the kiddos.

• TigerofMu
    November 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM

nope

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts