Kids' Sports & Activities

Cafe AmyB
Are you a busy mom, always on the go?
October 10, 2012 at 11:12 AM

If you find yourself always on the go - heading to work, school and sporting events with your kids, then the Nissan NV Passenger may be the perfect vehicle for you. With 12 seats, under-seat storage and a center console that serves as a mobile office, it's the perfect vehicle for your busy family of athletes.

Of course the NV Passenger is also equipped with the latest safety features to keep you all safe while on the road.

You'll find the NV Passenger equipped with:

• Standard side-curtain airbags in all four rows
  • Integrated, seat belts in rows 2-4
  • LATCH System (Lower Anchor and Tethers for Children)
  • Largest Brakes in Class also come with Antilock Braking (ABS) and Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) to protect you

To find out more about the Nissan NV Passenger, visit their website.

Replies

• slw123
    by slw123
    October 24, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Wow!  Seating for 12?  I was excited when I got my Dodge Journey a few months ago and it has a stow and go 3rd row, so we can have 7 passengers.  I generally only need the normal 5 seating configuration, but we've had our moments when we have needed all 7 seats.

• Sisteract
    October 24, 2012 at 11:24 AM

TFS

• Rushn311
    October 24, 2012 at 12:11 PM

12 passengers? Well I definitely wouldn't need a big vehicle like that for my two kids but would come in handy for my Great Dane to ride along and the price isn't that bad. I am just not sure on the body style. Soooo BOXY!

• NearSeattleMom
    October 24, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Oh, I'd love to have 12 seats!  I drive a mini-van but can only seat 7, which when you have a family of six, is almost too small when you consider sometimes the kids bring friends with them.

• MamaMandee
    October 24, 2012 at 3:07 PM

That sounds awesome and I will keep it in mind when we get to go car shopping next year! 

• Kmakksmom
    October 24, 2012 at 4:38 PM

That sounds awesome!   It would really help us having 7 of us plus carting around my daughters' friends sometimes too.  Thank you for sharing!

• Kmakksmom
    October 24, 2012 at 4:39 PM

This is us too.  We are a family of 7.

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Oh, I'd love to have 12 seats!  I drive a mini-van but can only seat 7, which when you have a family of six, is almost too small when you consider sometimes the kids bring friends with them.

• LuLuRex
    by LuLuRex
    October 24, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Yes we are always on the go! We currently have a large SUV and it feels so crammed sometimes! The Nissan NV Passenger would definitely fix that!

• BabyTeki
    October 24, 2012 at 4:57 PM
    Nice. I wish we were at a place to be able to get a new car.
  • dusky_rose
    October 24, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I can see how this could be useful if you have a big family. 12 seats, wow!

Kids' Sports & Activities