Farmandia Fanatics

mom2aspclboy
A Moose!
February 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Today my Russian dragon gave me a moose. A couple of days ago one of my Easter Bunnies gave me a Vietnamese pig and a penguin gave me a black sheep. I'm loving the new critters! Usually I get the same critters repeatedly, typically chickens, dodo birds, ostriches, rabbits, geese and the occasional flamingo or elephant, so it's been nice to get some new stuff.

How about you? Are you getting some fresh things from your gifting critters, too?

Replies

• anng.atlanta
    February 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I have lots of gifters and have received plenty of those new ones.  Plus I've got 3 ibexs (moutain goats), a yak, and a bunch of egrets.

I still get the old items, but some have really slowed down, like the peacocks, elepants and flamingos.

• SEEKEROFSHELLS
    February 12, 2012 at 3:55 PM

If I just started the game, I swear I would buy one gifting animal. Money, experience, diamonds, and animals. What more could you want. I would also google," Farmadia cheats." Gads if I had done that when I first started.......

• SEEKEROFSHELLS
    February 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I am jealous, I never got a moose! Got a lot of other critters though, even a DoDo bird!

• mom2aspclboy
    February 12, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I have filled an entire shed with gifted dodo birds, but the moose was a first. I love the moose & hope that I get more of them. Hopefully you will get one soon!

Quoting SEEKEROFSHELLS:

I am jealous, I never got a moose! Got a lot of other critters though, even a DoDo bird!

• SEEKEROFSHELLS
    February 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Yes, where is my gifted moose, I want to know! Actually on my second farm, which is my Russian motif, I have 5, but darn it, had to BUY em. WAAAAAAAAH!

Quoting mom2aspclboy:

I have filled an entire shed with gifted dodo birds, but the moose was a first. I love the moose & hope that I get more of them. Hopefully you will get one soon!

Quoting SEEKEROFSHELLS:

• anng.atlanta
    February 13, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I wish we could gift some of our critters.  I have over a dozen moose!

• SEEKEROFSHELLS
    February 17, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Hah, got my first moose yesterday! Got 2 diamonds too! Got to love the gifting animals!

• RuthieJo1947
    April 26, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I've gotten several rabbits, a couple of black sheep, a boar, a Vietnamese pig, several chickens, a couple of ostriches a couple of geese, a moose, a peacock and a rhino.

I have a Russian dragon, a penguin and an Easter Bunny giving me stuff. It's been nice lately not to get all the xp (what little there is) and the money (what little there is), all the time.

• Melissa15
    April 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM
    Ive gotten a few Vietnamese pigs, and I got a Tibetan yak the other week

Farmandia Fanatics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts