lillucky8
monday monday 12/23
December 23, 2013 at 2:19 AM
How was your wknd?

Any plans before christmas?

Replies

• Rust.n.Gears
    December 23, 2013 at 2:35 AM

We had a rough weekend. A possum died in our basement and we had blood flies so we had to bomb the house. I spent the weekend cleaning up after that.

It was the beginning of Yule for us which was very nice and we burned the fire all night long on Saturday. I got to see the sunrise with my Dan and my daughter Morganne. So that is the beginning of our holiday and it will continue until the end of the year.

Today is my daughter Madison's 12th birthday. That should be lots of fun. She is going to be out with her grandfather and friends for a while so I will get some work done while they are gone.

I have to make a knitting needle roll as a gift to Morganne for Yule, need to finish Alexander's fingerless gloves, and finish up a gaptastic cowl for Azlynn. While I am doing this I will be continuing to potty train Patrick.

He is being adorable with it. Yesterday he peed in his first underwear so I told him patiently that he has to pee in the potty and not his underwear. He gave me a thumbs up. Seemed all good. I saw him bolt for the bathroom an hour later and was happy. I followed slowly .... too slowly. I found him sitting on the potty all right ....... wearing the underwear. Groan. The next time he removed his underwear (3rd pair for the day) and then threw them away. He comes marching by butt naked. I had to search out his skivies and get them back on his white behind. Then he decided the elderly dog should wear the underwear instead. The dog came up to me a woofed wearing Toy Story boxer briefs. I lost it laughing. I was on the floor in tears and Patrick marched up butt naked ..... again. 

I may bake today if I have time .... doubt it. I should get a few loaves of bread into the bread machine though. That is just dumping the ingredients in. Yeah it's cheating but it comes out yummy so who cares. It's going to be a good day though. 

As long as the boy keeps his skivies on. 

• AriannasMommy84
    December 23, 2013 at 3:15 AM

reading this made me lol! how old is he??

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

He is being adorable with it. Yesterday he peed in his first underwear so I told him patiently that he has to pee in the potty and not his underwear. He gave me a thumbs up. Seemed all good. I saw him bolt for the bathroom an hour later and was happy. I followed slowly .... too slowly. I found him sitting on the potty all right ....... wearing the underwear. Groan. The next time he removed his underwear (3rd pair for the day) and then threw them away. He comes marching by butt naked. I had to search out his skivies and get them back on his white behind. Then he decided the elderly dog should wear the underwear instead. The dog came up to me a woofed wearing Toy Story boxer briefs. I lost it laughing. I was on the floor in tears and Patrick marched up butt naked ..... again. 

I may bake today if I have time .... doubt it. I should get a few loaves of bread into the bread machine though. That is just dumping the ingredients in. Yeah it's cheating but it comes out yummy so who cares. It's going to be a good day though. 

• Rust.n.Gears
    December 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM
    He's an autistic five year old

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

reading this made me lol! how old is he??

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

• Rust.n.Gears
    December 23, 2013 at 1:40 PM
    Well I fell down the stairs. My son is strong. He picked me up, brought me to the sofa, and got my pills while his sister called daddy. Now I'm on pain killerds and resting. I shall knit.
  • Jenn8604
    December 23, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    It was OK.
    I need to find my crochet hooks. All the ones bigger than 4.25 have vanished. I'm not sure why, but I think 2 kittens and 2 kids may have had something to do with it.
  • melliburger
    December 24, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Ehhhhhhhh Is all I got.

• MrsSexyCurtains
    December 24, 2013 at 12:54 AM
    It was ok. Morning sickness is still kicking my ass and I've been in bed quite a bit :/. We did go out to the Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary on Saturday and hubby got me a beautiful necklace :).
  • DawnPratt23
    December 24, 2013 at 1:22 AM

The weekend was good. I celebrated my birthday and got to bake with my kids. I had wanted to just work on my crafts today, will try to do that tomorrow :) 

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN