Craft Cafe

Featured Posts
Brieshon
My Little Pony wee amigurumi - Twilight Sparkle!
June 26, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Twilight Sparkle is pretty much me - nerdy, book-loving, and more than a touch OCD. :)  I'll be doing some of the other ponies, too! Not sure if I'll do the cutie marks - these little guys are only 3.25" tall (not including horn) so their flank space is limited, lol. :)  Oh, this is my own design and I will be writing up a pattern at some point. I have to figure out how to make it more of a generic pony pattern so I'm not violating any copyright laws (or if it's ok to post free patterns of licensed characters...). We'll see! :)

Replies

• emersonsmommy
    June 26, 2013 at 5:48 PM
    Very cute!
  • AkashaGermaine
    June 26, 2013 at 5:59 PM
    If you do one of Rainbow Dash my dd would die!
  • gina6239
    June 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Love it!!! My daughter LOVES the ponies. She just got a Rainbow Dash at build-a-bear yesterday.

• Brieshon
    June 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM
    RD is next! :)

Quoting AkashaGermaine:

If you do one of Rainbow Dash my dd would die!

• happydays62
    June 26, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Very cute.

• knagsmom
    June 26, 2013 at 6:41 PM
    Love it. Dd loves them too.
  • prego_jessi
    June 26, 2013 at 6:50 PM
    That is adorable!!!!!!!
  • ColieO
    by ColieO
    June 26, 2013 at 6:51 PM
    I need them all. And hello kitty. And Minnie mouse. My 2 year old is obsessed. We're doing an mlp theme for her 3rd birthday.
  • skeletor1017
    June 26, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Very Cute!!!

• mama_girl07
    June 26, 2013 at 7:32 PM

My 4 yr old currently has EVERY SINGLE MLP lined up in front of her ACROSS the room and as soon as i scrolled down she yelled TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!! lol 

Cutie mark hmm.... I was thinking maybe you could buy some fabic and cut the cutie marks out and whip stitch them on....I dont know

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts