Craft Cafe

catrig
What Crafty Things Have You Made Lately?
by catrig
March 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I want inspiration!

Replies

• Scottishbrat33
    March 14, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I celebrate ST Patrick's Day.I went to Michale's a craft store and bought a wooden cross and some paint.I am making an Irish Cross for our oldest daughter.It is a joint effect my husband is very good at this stuff.Lately I am finding out I want to make something for my kids rather than buy stuff.Your never old to be creativegood luck

• catrig
    by catrig
    March 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Sounds like fun!

Quoting Scottishbrat33:

I celebrate ST Patrick's Day.I went to Michale's a craft store and bought a wooden cross and some paint.I am making an Irish Cross for our oldest daughter.It is a joint effect my husband is very good at this stuff.Lately I am finding out I want to make something for my kids rather than buy stuff.Your never old to be creativegood luck

• mamabear32123
    March 14, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    I sewed dd some pjs
  • catrig
    by catrig
    March 14, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Awesome!  Does she like them?

Quoting mamabear32123:

I sewed dd some pjs

• deadlights86
    March 14, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I'm going to try this not sure how I'm going to blow the water balloon up though.

• catrig
    by catrig
    March 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I have this pinned to try later.

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm going to try this not sure how I'm going to blow the water balloon up though.

• mamabear32123
    March 15, 2013 at 12:01 AM
    she loves them.. mainly because she watched and picked out the fabric (dora print lol). when I can't think of something crafty to do I walk around the store to get ideas.. I hope you get inspired!

Quoting catrig:

Awesome!  Does she like them?

Quoting mamabear32123:

I sewed dd some pjs

• deadlights86
    March 15, 2013 at 12:13 AM
    Quoting catrig:

I have this pinned to try later.

Quoting deadlights86:

I recommend getting one of those pump things made for balloon animal balloons. Or bigger balloons. I can't even fill the balloons I got with water.
  • SLGross215
    March 15, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I made my DD's school bag. She loves Hello Kitty stuff, so I found a cute fabric and made her the bag and a matching zipper bag for her pencils and whatever else she wants to put in there. I didn't take a pic of the zipper bag.

• catrig
    by catrig
    March 15, 2013 at 10:47 AM
    Cute!

Quoting SLGross215:

I made my DD's school bag. She loves Hello Kitty stuff, so I found a cute fabric and made her the bag and a matching zipper bag for her pencils and whatever else she wants to put in there. I didn't take a pic of the zipper bag.

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts