Craft Cafe

catrig
What Crafty Things Have You Made Lately?
by catrig
March 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I want inspiration!

Replies

• Scottishbrat33
    March 14, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I celebrate ST Patrick's Day.I went to Michale's a craft store and bought a wooden cross and some paint.I am making an Irish Cross for our oldest daughter.It is a joint effect my husband is very good at this stuff.Lately I am finding out I want to make something for my kids rather than buy stuff.Your never old to be creativegood luck

• catrig
    by catrig
    March 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Sounds like fun!

Quoting Scottishbrat33:

I celebrate ST Patrick's Day.I went to Michale's a craft store and bought a wooden cross and some paint.I am making an Irish Cross for our oldest daughter.It is a joint effect my husband is very good at this stuff.Lately I am finding out I want to make something for my kids rather than buy stuff.Your never old to be creativegood luck

• mamabear32123
    March 14, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    I sewed dd some pjs
  • catrig
    by catrig
    March 14, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Awesome!  Does she like them?

Quoting mamabear32123:

I sewed dd some pjs

• deadlights86
    March 14, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I'm going to try this not sure how I'm going to blow the water balloon up though.

• catrig
    by catrig
    March 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I have this pinned to try later.

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm going to try this not sure how I'm going to blow the water balloon up though.

• mamabear32123
    March 15, 2013 at 12:01 AM
    she loves them.. mainly because she watched and picked out the fabric (dora print lol). when I can't think of something crafty to do I walk around the store to get ideas.. I hope you get inspired!

Quoting catrig:

Awesome!  Does she like them?

Quoting mamabear32123:

I sewed dd some pjs

• deadlights86
    March 15, 2013 at 12:13 AM
    Quoting catrig:

I have this pinned to try later.

Quoting deadlights86:

I recommend getting one of those pump things made for balloon animal balloons. Or bigger balloons. I can't even fill the balloons I got with water.
  • SLGross215
    March 15, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I made my DD's school bag. She loves Hello Kitty stuff, so I found a cute fabric and made her the bag and a matching zipper bag for her pencils and whatever else she wants to put in there. I didn't take a pic of the zipper bag.

• catrig
    by catrig
    March 15, 2013 at 10:47 AM
    Cute!

Quoting SLGross215:

I made my DD's school bag. She loves Hello Kitty stuff, so I found a cute fabric and made her the bag and a matching zipper bag for her pencils and whatever else she wants to put in there. I didn't take a pic of the zipper bag.

Craft Cafe

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN