Craft Cafe

billssweety
I got pretties from Heidi @ Z n Me Creations!!! Pic heavy!
February 4, 2013 at 3:35 PM

So I am going to Disneyland next week and I wanted some special jewelry to wear and I got lucky enough to have a friend willing to take special orders!!  I asked Heidi if she could make something for me and my friend and her daughter that are going with us and looke what she came up with!!!  The pic I know is crummy and they are SSSSOOO much more amazing in person!!!!

Mickey heads in red, pink & rasberry.

I also LOVED my valentines set I got last year so asked for something for this year and OH so love what I got!!!

Necklace & 2 pairs of earrings!!!!

And as always she send me a free pair of earrings, of which I LOVE!!!

Thanks again Heidi for making my day, week and my trip to Disneyland that much more special!!!

Replies

• AriannasMommy84
    February 4, 2013 at 3:36 PM

awesome! 

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    February 4, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm so glad you like everything. I know I fussed trying to come up with something "original Heids style" for those Mickey heads-I was just proud of myself for coming up with a plan.

I'm so glad you like them!

(And the Valentine stuff-I'll be listing shortly-if anyone is interested-please feel free to pm me for prices-I'm making a variety of colors for the earrings (I'll have pink n red hearts available too) and I'll be making single heart necklaces in the fancier style (Like Cyndi ordered) an in a simple style (black cord))

~Sorry bout the advertisement in this reply Cyndi~lol

Once again-so glad you like everything. Hope your friend and daughter do too. And ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!!!

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    February 4, 2013 at 4:15 PM

You know I'm gonna tease-earrings are backwards in the picture-there's a double swirl to the front ;) (LOL)

• Anniea90
    February 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Those look great!

• billssweety
    February 4, 2013 at 4:34 PM

You know until you told me that in PM the other day I had been wearing my heart from last year backwards....LOL

Quoting ZsMommy:

You know I'm gonna tease-earrings are backwards in the picture-there's a double swirl to the front ;) (LOL)

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    February 4, 2013 at 4:36 PM

LOL!!!

(Swirls always go to the front-It's like my "signature" on the pieces I make ;)

Yay-glad you like everything and I could get it done and out to you in time!

Quoting billssweety:

You know until you told me that in PM the other day I had been wearing my heart from last year backwards....LOL

Quoting ZsMommy:

• bcauseimthemom
    February 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Lovely.

• krystlbear_84
    February 4, 2013 at 4:41 PM

pretty

• lalasmama2007
    February 4, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Cute stuff!

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    February 4, 2013 at 5:34 PM

She does a great job!!!!  Have fun on your trip.

Craft Cafe